[The OBC]

A/N Hey so this is really sad, and if you read this and can relate don't be scared to talk to me. I have had a friend who tried to take his life he is okay know but if you EVER need to talk to someone just message me and I will try to help. I hope you enjoy this.

Y/N POV

I was at home all alone, I am always alone. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed a bottle of pills. 

"I can't do this any more,no one loves me not the cast not my parent. I need to end this" I cried

I grabbed my phone and quickly texted the whole cast: Thank you for being my friends but I it time I go, no one really loves me. I hope all for you have fun with the show, I will watch it everyday as my sprite lives on. Thank you for everything and I will miss you all. Goodbye. 

I turned my phone off and I sat on the edge of the tub, I grabbed a razor blade and started to cut.

Ben's POV

My phone went off, it was a text from Y/N, once I read it i dropped my phone and ran to the men's esamble room.

"DID YOU GUYS READ Y/N TEXT,WE HAVE TO STOP HER!" I yelled

Ryan looked down at his phone and his jaw dropped.

"Holy crap, she's gonna kill her self" He said while getting up.

"We have to stop her" Andy said

"Does anyone know her address?" Jeremy asked

"I do, I will call an ambulance right now" Kara said

We were all scared to death, what if we are to late. She's fine? right?

~Time Skip~

Y/N POV

I woke up in the hospital, great I'm alive. But who saved me? Just then some of the cast walked in my room.

"Why?" Was all I could ask "you should have let me die"

"We care about you you to much Y/N. We love you to much to let you die" Kara said

"Why didn't you come to us?" Andy asked

"I was scared okay, if the fansies found out what would they say. I have had depression my whole life, this is the fourth time I have failed at taking my life." I said while looking down

"oh Y/N" They all said

They all pulled me into a hug, the hug made me fell loved and that is when I realized that I am loved. I am never doing this again, I don't want to leave the people who love me.