[Luca Padovan]

~Not Proof read~

Y/N POV

I laid in bed thinking, it is currently one o'clock in the morning. Sighed and looked over at Luca who was fast asleep beside me. I pushed him gentely trying to walk him up, he moved slightly and rubbed him eyes while looking at me.

"Let's go swimming" I said

"Y/N it's one in the morning and you wanna go swimming" He said

"Yeah, we don't have to worry about anyone since we are at my house and I have a pool" I said

I didn't live in the city so I had a house with a yard and pool, Luca lives in the city so we try to hang out as much a possiable. 

"Fine but you have to make hot chocolate when we are done" He said

"Deal, now lets go" I said while getting up

"Are you going to put a swim suit on?" he asked 

"Nope" I said while popping the p

Luca smiled slighty and climbed out of bed, he followed me down stairs. I opened to back door and we walked off towards the pool. Once we got to the edge I pushed Luca into the pool, he tried to grab a me but I moved away. Once he hit the water I bursted out laughing, once Luca suffaced he crossed his arms. I smiled and jumped into the pool, I hit the water and it isn't cold. My mom must have turned the heater on, she must have relised I would wanna swim late at night. I suface right next to Luca who was still pouting like a child, I giggled slightly and splashed some water at him.  Luca splashed me back causing us to just splash water at each other for like half an hour. 

"Why are we like this?" Luca asled

"Because we are best friends and you have been putting up with since I was two" I said

"Facts and here we are almost fifthteen years later still best friends and swimming around a pool at almost two o'clock in the morning." He said

"Once again facts" I said while giggling

I climbed out of the pool, Luca looked at me confused. I smiled before jumping into the pool again, Luca swam under the water. We both stayed under the water and Luca placed his hand on my cheek. I felt lips attach to mine, I was shocked but soon kissed him back. We both pulled away and swam so that our heads were out of the water.

"What was that for?" I asked

"I've liked you for so long" He says

"I've liked you too but I never wanted to ruin our friendship" I said

"Same" He said

I smiled at him, even though we both just confessed our felling it feels like nothing has changed. I swam over to Luca and wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a hug, we hugged for a little bit before getting out of the pool. I wrapped my towel around me and headed inside, we both went into the kitchen and I made hot chocolate like I promised. Once I was done I handed Luca a cup, I took a slip as warmth took over me.

"So what are we now?" Luca asked

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Are we dating?" He asked

"Yes" I said

Luca smiled and set his cup down, he walked over to me. He stayed next to me and we talked till about four, I went to the bathroom to change and Luca stayed in my room. Once I was done I knocked on my door to make sure it was okay for me to come in. I got the all clear and went into my room, I laid down on my bed and Luca laid down next to me. I smiled and started to drift off to sleep.