[Danny Qaudrino]

A/N: Hey sorry for the slow updates, I have been busy with work so I haven't been able to update. Also give me ideas I am starting to run out so anything will help.

*Heathers AU*

Y/N POV

There a many things you learn in this school, one: Stay away from Heather, Heather, Heather, and Veronica they will eat you alive. Two: Stay unseen, you are less likely to be picked on. And three: don't mess with anyone's brothers or boyfriends.

Only one Heather has a brother, his name is Danny. Danny is the most popular boy in school, me on the other hand I'm a nobody. I started to walk into school so I pulled my hood up trying to hide my face. I headed over to my locker and started to get my books. As I was grabbing my notebook someone pushed me into my closer. I turned my head to see Ram and Kurt, they smirked at me and then pushed me again.

"Freak" They said

I rolled my eyes and kept doing what I was doing, as I was pulling my last book out of my locker I noticed him. Danny Chandler the almighty, I panicked as he got closer to me. I slammed my locker shut and started to walk to art, I can't been seen near him or the bulling will get worse. As I was walking I felt a hand on my wrist, I turned my head to see Danny.

"What?" I asked

"I need to talk to you" He said

"Why" I asked

All of a sudden Ram and Kurt showed up behind Danny and they wrapped their arms around me and Danny.

"Hey Danny why you talking to this freak" Ram said

"What" Danny said

I didn't say anything, I pushed Kurt off of me and started to walk away. I walked into the art room to see my only friend Jason Dean. I went over to him and sat down.

"Took you longer to get here today" J.D said

"Ran into some trouble with Ram and Kurt. Well more like Danny wanted to talk to me and Ram and Kurt kind of showed up" I said

I laid my head on the table and J.D slung his arms over my shoulder. The bell rang causing me to pick my head up, our teacher walked in and man does he look mad today. Today is going to be one of those days where everything goes wrong isn't it? I pulled out my sketch book and started to doodle random people, it was to late when I noticed I was drawing the Heathers. I quickly ripped it out of my book and went to throw it away but Heather Duke noticed my panic and stopped me. She ripped the piece of paper out of my hand.

"G-Give it back" I stuttered

"Aw is the baby stuttering" Heather spat

I didn't answer and I didn't want her to look at it so I did the one thing I knew I could, I ran out of the classroom and to the farthest bathroom from the art room. I want into the first stall and locked the door, I slumped onto the floor as tears started to fall from my face. That's when I heard footstep come into the bathroom, I placed my hands over my mouth keeping me quiet.

"Y/N?" The person said "Are you in here? It's me Danny"

A small sob escaped my lips and then Danny climbed under the stall and he sat across from me.

"What happened?" He asked

"Why do you care, you stopped being my friend. Are you just going to tell your sister" I snapped

"Listen, I know I did some bad things but I still do care about you. I know I haven't talk to you in a few months but I have always cared about you. Now what happened?" Danny said