[Joshua Burrage]

Today Is the live show for Newsies and I am sitting in my hotel room with my lovely girlfriend Y/N. She is still asleep when I woke up. I kissed her forehead as I started to climb out of bed, just as I got out of bed I felt a hand grab my shirt. I turned around to see a half asleep Y/N.

"Lay back down" She mumbled

"I have to head to the theader" I told her with a chuckle

Y/N sighed as climbed out of bed, she walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I set my hands on her waist.

"I love you" I told her

She smiled as she planted a kiss onto my  lips. I pulled her closer to me as I kissed her back harder.

"God you're a loser aren't ya?" She asked

"You know it" I said with a smirk

"Josh don't give me that look" Y/N said

 She went to go run away but before she could I grabbed her and tossed her over my shoulder. Y/N started to laugh as I laid her down onto the bed. I pressed my lips to hers again. Y/N giggled as I pinned her to the bed.

"Your gonna regret trying to tease me" I told her

"Oh ya?" Y/N tested me

I pinned Y/N down with one hand and I started to tickle her. She busted out laughing as she squirmed around under me.

"Okay you win" She cried out

I stopped tickling her and I got off of the bed. I smiled at her as I started to get changed to leave for the show.

"Bye" I said as I started to leave

"Bye, she called as I shut the door

~Time Skip~

I walked into the hotel room to see Y/N passed out on the bed. I chuckled as I started to change into my night clothes. I laid down next to Y/N as soon I did she snuggled into my chest. I kissed her forehead as I slowly fell asleep.

A/N:

So sorry this is short I've been busy but hopefully I start updating faster also I got tagged. Now i don't really now what I need to do so I'm gonna give you 5 facts about me.

1. I'm Pansexual

2. I have done two musical productions this year which are Grease and West Side Story.

3. I do Marching Band, Cross Country, and Track.

4. I'm currently single

5. I like to read, write, and draw.