[Gabriel Damon]

Note: I know he wasn't in the Broadway but he played spot in the movie and I kinda wanna start doing the 1992 cast as well as the Broadway. Do you guys want that?

Y/N POV

I was walking down the streets of Manhattan looking for my older brother Mush, Mush is only order than me by a year. As I was walking many people were pushing me and I ended up in front of the Brookyln bridge, i'm not allowed in Brooklyn because of the Manhattan newsies that are VERY overprotective of me. I fixed my braids before a hand grabbed my wrist and yanked me away from the bridge.

"What were you doing? Were you going to go into Brooklyn. Night (your newsie name) you're a stupid gorl" It was Race

"Race, I didn't go anywhere" I said

Race pulled me all the way to the lodging house and he pulled me inside into the arms of Mush.

"Found her by the Brooklyn bridge" Race said

Mush looked at me with a ticked off expresson, I stomped off to my bed and sat down. Jack walked into the room and I guess he could feel tension in the room. He walked over to me and sat down next to me. 

"What happened this time?" Jack asked me

"I was just standing in front of the Brooklyn bridge. I didn't do anything and Mush is all mad at me. Ugh" I snapped while standing up

"Calm down Night" Jack said to me "sit down and relax. I'll talk to Mush"

Jack got up and walked to the room where Mush was, I took the chance to make a run for it. I ran out of the lodging house and down the street till I was at the Brooklyn bridge. I took a deep breath before walking across, it took me a bit to get into Brooklyn but once I did I looked around before I started to walk deeper into Brooklyn. As I walked I felt a hand grab me and spin me around, I looked to see a really tall boy who looked to me a newsie. 

"What are you doin here goil?" The boy said

"Well I-I was just takeing a walk" I said with a studder

"Big mistake goil" He spat in my face

The boy covered my mouth before I could let out a scream, he started to pull me into an alley and I was kicking trying to free myself. I felt hot tears dripping down my face as the boy grabbed my hair and he pulled me to the ground.

"Please leave me alone" I cried

The boy walked closer as I was scooting away from him, he grabbed my leg and yanked me towards him.

"No, please no" I crid again

The boy punched me across the face and stomach, I let out a groan in pain as he kept punching me. I tried to fight back but I knew I stood no chance. I kicked to boy in the stomach and he hunched over so I took the chance to ran. I didn't know where I was going but I was running, I didn't take me long to relize I was running deeper into Brooklyn. I stopped running when I accidently ran into someone.

"Watch where your going" The person said before turning around

The person turned around and looked at me, I watched as his cold eyes sofiened when he looked at me.

"Are you okay?"The boy asked me

"Just leave me alone" I said

I went to go run away but the boy grabbed my arm causeing me to let out a loud yelp in pain. 

"Are you hurt?" He asked me

I pulled my arm away from him and fixed my hat before answering him.