[Anthony Rosenthal]

(A/N: in this you and Anthony are 14)

Y/N POV:

I was playing a Apocalypse of the Damn with my best friend Anthony Rosenthal. We are having a sleep over cause tomorrow we are going to see news is. Two reasons why

1. Anthony wants to see his friends

2. Cause it is such a cool show and I really want to see it.

I realized it was time to leave so me, Mrs. Rosenthal, and Anthony got into the car. It was like a two hour drive and to make it wrote it was 2 in the morning. I felt my self slowly fall asleep.

Anthony's POV:

I felt some pressure on my shoulder, I looked to see Y/N is asleep. I took my coat off and put it on her. I made sure my mom wasn't looking before I kiss her forehead. I noticed that Y/N had her F/C glasses on. I took them off and placed them next to her. I slowly started to fall asleep. I woke up to my mom and Y/N watching TV. I looked on the clock and it was 7 o'clock in the morning. I went to the bathroom to get dressed. I got dressed and I walked out of the bathroom. I saw Y/N was wearing my newsies's shirt.

"Is that my shirt? " I asked

"Yeah your mom said I could wear it since we are seeing the show tonight" She said

"Okay" I said

_Time Skip_

We got to the theater, I looked at the stage door to see Sky, Dan, Chaz, Ben, Josh, Andrew and Zachary. I looked at Y/N and she looked like a little kid in a candy store. I laughed at her, I walked over to Sky and I pulled Y/N with me.

"Hey Anthony" Sky said

"Hey sky, the reason the sun shines" I said

"Anthony, is this your girl friend? " Sky asked

"What No, she is my best friend and a fan of the show" I said

I noticed that Y/N was blushing a dark red. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a hug. I really do like her but I would never tell her that I do like her.  I will just keep it a secret for now.