[Tommy Bracco]

(A/N: Tommy is Spot in this)

Y/N POV:

I was selling my papes when suddenly I was pulled into an alley. I looked to see Oscar and Morris. I let out a small yelp as they pinned me to the cold wall.

"Let's have some fun with her Oscar. I am sure Spot wouldn't mind" Morris chuckled

I tried to get out of there hold but failed epic. Oscar started to undo his belt when someone came and punch Oscar then her punched Morris. I noticed that it was Ace. Ace walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you? " Ace asked

"No, thanks Ace" I said

"Lets get you home" Ace said

I got up and me and Ace walked back to the loagning house. I was sitting on my bed, my bed was under Pip's bed. Pip was the youngest Brooklyn newsie. I was slowly falling asleep when Spot walked up to my bed.

"Come with me" He said in a stern voice

I had a huge crush on Spot but never told anyone. I followed Spot to his room. When I walked in Spot slammed the door shut and locked it. Spot suddenly pinned me to the wall.

"S-S-Spot?" I said

Spot's POV:

I pinned Y/N to the wall, I noticed that her face was bright red.

"S-S-Spot?" She said

"You are mine got it, no one else can touch you" I said

I smashed my lips against her lips. Her lips where soft and tasted like mint. I pulled away and looked into Y/N's E/C. She looks a little shocked at what I just did.

Y/N POV:

I was starting at Spot's brown eyes and his black hair.  I was blushing a deep shade of red.  Spot let me go and he pulled me into a bear hug.

"What is all this about? " I asked

"The Delancy brother touched you.  I am the only on allowed to hold you and kiss you. " Spot said

Spot pulled me over to his bed and he laid down on the bed.  I giggled and laid next to him. I slowly fell asleep in Spot's strong arms.