[A multitude of Les]

Y/N POV

Today me, Anthony, Jonathan, Joshua, Ethan and Luca are driving all the way to Erie PA. I convinced my fathers to let me go. I am adopted by Dan Deluca, Joshua Burrage, and Ben Cook, I lived with them and it is hard having three dads. We drove out of New York City and down the highway.

"What do you guys want to do?" Luca asked

"Wanna listen to Broadway?" Joshua asked

"Yeah" We all said

Anthony's mom turned the Bluetooth on and we started with Newsies as a joke. I sat in between Luca and Joshua. We all sang till our voices hurt. I felt tired so slowly I fell into a deep sleep.

Luca's POV

I felt pressure on my shoulder, I looked to see Y/N passed out. I laughed and looked at Anthony.

"She is out cold" I said

"Really? We have only been in the car for a few hours." Anthony said

"Why does she fall asleep so soon?" Ethan asked

"I do not know" I said

After a few minutes she woke up.

"I'M AWAKE" Y/N yelled

"YAY" We all yelled

"Are you kids stiff" Mrs. Rosenthal asked

We all nodded our head our head and she pulled over into a rest stop.

"So where are we" Y/N asks

"Ohio I think" Jonathan said

"I have to call my dads. Be right back" She smiled

Y/N POV

Y-You
D-Dan
B-Ben
J-Josh

Y- Hello

D- hey kiddo

B-what are you up to?

Y- we're in Ohio rn at a rest stop.

J- Are one of the boys with you?

Y- No, I am okay. I promise.

B- please stay safe

Y- I will love you bye

I hung up on them and I waked back over to Luca, Joshua, Anthony, Ethan, and Jonathan.

"My mom gave us some money to get pizza" Anthony said

"Lets go" I said

We walked over to get pizza when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Pardon me but didn't all of you play in Newsies" A girl asked

"All of us but Y/N" Ethan said

I laughed and playfully punched him in the arm.

"Jerk" I said

"Don't hurt him" The girl spat at me with venom dripping

"Excuse me?" I asked

"You heard me. They are all mine back off" She snapped

"You crazy son of a biscuit" I said

I walked awake and rammed into her shoulder. The guys followed after me as I walked to the car. I sat in my seat soon followed by everyone else. We got back on the road and headed towards lake Erie. Once we got to our beach house (idk if theses things are real but I am saying it is). I am sharing a room with Ethan. I picked the bed closer to the window, I unpack my suit case and changed into comfy clothes. I flopped down onto the bed just as Ethan walked over to me.

"You okay?" He asked

"Yeah" I answered

"Okay" He smiled

God all these boys are like my brothers. I love them to death, when I first moved into the school everyone picked on me for being new, everyone but them. They didn't use me because of who my dads are. They all already knew them so I mean it didn't make a difference. I put my glasses on and I walked into the main room. Everyone was on the couch so we agreed to have a movie night.

~Time Skip~

I woke up before the boys so I would have time to shower; Ethan, Jonathan, Luca, Anthony, and Joshua don't know that I am very shy about my body due to people who hurt myself estem (Story of my life). Once I finnished I quickly changed.

"Y/N get your swimsuit on we are going swimming" Joshua yelled

"Okay" I yelped

I changed into my swimsuit and I through a swimsuit cover up over top of it. I walked down stairs and waited for the guys to finnish getting ready. Once they were all down we walked to the beach. They all went into the water leaving me alone on the beach, I didn't want to swim because I don't want people staring at me. Soon Luca walked over to me.

"Why aren't you swimming?" Luca asked

"I don't want to" I said

"I know you and I know you love to swim" He stated

"I don't want to be judged" I whispered

"What" Luca asked in shock

"I don't want people to judge me" I said again

"Why would anyone judge you?" I heard Joshua ask

"Because I'm fat" I said bluntly

"Y/N M/N Cook, you are anything but fat. You are beautiful just the way you are. Don't ever say other wise." Anthony snapped

I let out a yelp as Anthony snapped at me. All their eyes softened as they heard me yelp.

"Y/N you are not fat. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Ethan said

"Thanks you guys" I said

They pulled me into a tight hug and I realized that I could be myself around these boys because they would never judge me for being myself. I soon gained to courage to go into the water.  I swam until I felt a pair of eyes on me, I turned my head to see a group of girls looking at me. I felt my courage shrink as I looked at them, all of them skinny and pretty. I jumped as a hand landed on my shoulder. I turned my head and met with the eyes of the on and only Jonathan.

"Don't let them get you down, remember what we told you Y/N" He said

I nodded my head and hugged him. After a few hours we went back to the hotel and as soon as we walked in I flopped onto the couch and went to bed.