[Andy Richardson]

*She/Her pronoun- I would change it to they/them but that's a lot of effort and my mental health isn't the best right now. Sorry for the issue with it. Enjoy.

Y/N POV

Being the sister of the most powerful newsie in New York is tough, that's right Spot Conlon is my older brother. Today is the one day where Spot is always swamped with things to do, so I use it as a free day to do what I want. I waited till Spot left with a couple other newises and I soon left the lodging house. I was soon running out of Brooklyn and into Manhatten, when I knew no Brooklyn newsie would see me I stopped running. Spot doesn't let me out of Brooklyn often so this is fun, as I am walking I ran into someone.

"Sorry" I said

"It's not problem" they said

I looked at the boy, he is very cute, his hair is falling into his face.

"Well hello beautiful" he said "names Romeo"

"Green Eyes" I said

"There is no way that Green Eyes is your real name" Rome said

"And Romeo isn't your real name" I spat back

"Why do they call you Green Eyes?" he asked

"Because my eyes are green" I answered "Why are you called Romeo?" 

"Well you see pretty lady, they call me Romeo because I'm a huge flirt" Romeo said while getting close to my face

I could feel the blush form on my face, I sucked in a breath before taking a step back. 

"Scared of me?" He said with a smirk

"Oh please, I could never be scared of a flirt like you" I answered

I turned my head slightly to see Fran, Fran is Spot's top spy. I don't think he noticed me but I guess I must have done something because Romeo was soon looking at me his eyes filled with worry.

"You okay?" He asked me

"Yeah, lets go somewhere else?" I asked

"Yeah, everything okay?" He asked again

"I'm okay" I said

Romeo took my hand and started to pull me.

"Where are you pulling me?" I asked

"Our lodging house" He said bluntly

Spot is going to kill me but at this point I don't care. We just have to hope he doesn't find out I was gone and where I went. When we got inside my face soon turned red when I noticed all the boys. The Manhattan lodging house is way different than Brooklyn's, our lodging house is way bigger and our beds aren't as close together. 

"Who's the girl?" A voice asked from behind me

"This is Green Eyes" Romeo said

As it started to get late I relised I have to get home, panic soon flooded my body as I shot up from where I was. Before I could leave Romeo grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to his chest.

"Where are you going?" He asked me

"I have to leave, like now" I stated

I ripped my hand out of Romeo grasp and quickly ran out side, soon enough I was sprinting into the lodging house. As soon I was inside all of the Brooklyn boys looked up at me.

"Princess you better have a good reason on where you were cause he isn't happy" Ace said

"Yeah you better have a good reason sis" Spot said showing up behind me