[Important!]

Hey guys, I wanted to let you all know that I really enjoyed writing this book but sadly I don't really have time to work on it. I am going to finish will all my drafts and that is going to be the end of this book. Thank you for all the support and dealing withh all the spelling and grammar mistakes I made along the way. I really wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for all of you so thank you. I was about 20 drafts that I am going to finish/edit and that will be it. I'm so sorry it had to come to this but school and work  are taking up a lot of time and I don't have time to work on this. 

The reason why I started this book in the frist place is because I really like Newsies, it was the frist musical I ever got into and the songs and even the 1992 movie helped me through a lot of emotion times in my life. All of you guys reading this book has given me such huge support that never fails to make me smile. I will hopefully still be able to work on my, My Hero Acidemia book but who knows. I love all of you so much and thank you for never failing to make my day with your comments in my chapters. They really do bring me joy. 

So thank you <3 I couldn't have done it without you guys. I hope you all understand.