[Ben Cook]

"Guys hurry up" I yelled

"Why are you so happy about going t the zoo?" Sky asked

"I have never been to the zoo, I have always wanted to go to on." I said

"LETS GO!" Ben yelled

Me, Josh, Ben, Sky, Anthony, Chaz, Zachary, Dan, Jeff and Jacob where going to the zoo. We got into two different cars, I was with Ben, Josh, Anthony, and Chaz. The zoo is about an hour away from the hotel so it was going to be a long car ride.  Halfway through the car ride we started to play Wicked, it was so funny watching four guys sing Wicked. I ended up recording it all and I sent in to everyone in the cast.

"Y/N? You didn't" Chaz said

"I did" I laughed

" We will get you get you back Y/N" Sky said

"Yeah right" I said

After 30 minutes we finally got to the zoo after we all went our own ways and we have to meet at three o'clock. Me and Ben went to see llamas and on the way back to the meeting spot It started to rain. As we ran back to the meeting spot Ben grabbed me and then he kissed me on the lips, when we pulled away I blushed bright read. Then mine and Ben's phone went off I opened my phone to see a text message from Dan. I looked to see a picture of me and Ben kissing an the worst part is he sent it to the whole cast.  Me and Ben found Dan and we chased him down. It was the best day ever.