[Anthony Rosenthal]

Y/N POV

Ugh, how do I tell my best friend that I am trans-gender. I have been for two years but I don't know how to tell him. I am going from a female to a male. I hate how he keeps calling me Y/N I want him to call me G/N (guy name). I have been bullied for two years cause of this but Anthony never notices. I walked to his house since we lived close together, when I got there I tapped on his window. After two minutes he opened his window and let me in.

"Hey Y/N" He said as I cringed "you okay"

"No, my name is not Y/N is is G/N okay.

" What do you mean? " He asked

"I am transgender okay, you did notice that I only wear guy cloths and my hair is a guy cut...... I am so sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I didn't know how, I understand if you never want to be my friend again. I just wanted you to k-" I ranted but got cut off by a tight hug.

"I would never hate you G/N, you will always be my best friend." Anthony said with a smile.

We hugged each other, and Anthony pulled away from me. I sat by the window and Anthony walked over to his bed. I looked out the window when I felt something get thrown at my face.

"Did you j-" I started but got cut off by him throwing a pillow at me.

"I did" Anthony laughed

I got up and tackled Anthony to his bed.

"Pinned ya" I said

He pushed me off and I pinned him again.

"Pinned ya again" I said

I rolled off of him and fell to the floor laughing. He rolled on top of me.

"Get off of me" I said still laughing

"I don't think I should" He said

"Let's go to Central Park" I said

Anthony jumped off of me.

"Yessssss let's go" He said

He got up and grabbed his backpack. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the window.

"Won't your parents be mad that you are leaving and not telling" I said

"True, let do a live stream then" Anthony said while pulling me back inside

We sat on his bed and he started a live stream. People kept saying that Anthony was so cute and I felt a hint of jealously hit me. Anthony seemed to notices this and he held my hand.

"Let's read some questions" Anthony said

Randomusername: Who is that guy next to you Anthony?!!!!!

"This is G/N he is my best friend...... We have been friends since we where three. I could never ask for a better friend" Anthony said

I smiled and looked down. Anthony wrapped his arm around me and I started to blush.

That random username: Are you two a couple!!!!!

"No" Anthony said

After answering a few more questions he ended the live stream. Anthony pulled me into a hug and he kissed my forehead.

"You know I have a huge crush on you" Anthony said

"Y-You do" I asked

"Yeah I have for two years" He smiled

"I like you too Anthony" I blushed

Anthony huge me tighter and he gave me a small peck on the cheek. I blushed and soon fell asleep.

Anthony's Mom POV:

I went to go check on Anthony since he has not been out of his room in a few hours. I opened his door to see him and G/N cuddled up to each other. I took out my phone and snapped a few pictures. I closed the door and let those two sleep.