[Andy Richardson]

Y/N POV

I missed him so much, not only did my best friend leave me to follow his dream I have no idea if and when he will be home. I was sitting in my room getting ready to face time Andy. I grabbed my black glasses and I called him on Skype. As soon as he answers I can tell he just finished a show.

"Hey Andy" I smiled

"Y/N/N! " Andy yelled

"Shhh, you'll wake my mum and step-father" I said

"Sorry, I just miss you way to much. You should come see the show" Andy said

"I should" I said

Just then someone walked onto the screen. He had black hair and a Brooklyn accent.

"Y/N this is Tommy" Andy said

"Andy~is this you girlfriend~" Tommy said

"No" We both yelled

I looked at the time, I have school tomorrow so I have to get to bed.

"Andy I have to head to bed, and we only have one more week and I will be in New York City for two weeks. Night" I said

"Night, and keep the video on please" Andy asked

"Sure thing nerd" I said and laid down in bed.

Andy POV

Y/N laid down in her bed and after five minutes she was fast asleep.

"Andy, are you starring at her while she is sleeping" A voice asked, I knew that voice belonged to Ryan

"Maybe, but I mean look at her" I said

"I mean she is cute" Ryan said

"Exactly" I said

I waited fifth teen minutes before I hung up and got ready for my next show.

~Time Skip~

Today it the day Y/N comes to New York, god I'm scared.I am picking her up at the air port, she gets off the plane in 10 minutes so I gotta leave now. I asked Ben to go with me so he could drive me. We got to the air port and as soon as I stepped inside I found Y/N, she ran into my arms. She jumped up and we both started crying a little. I sat her back on the ground, we were still hugging. We pulled away due to my phone going off, I looked to see Ben had sent a text to the whole cast. It was a video of me and Y/N hugging, I looked over to Ben who had a smirk on his face. Me and Y/N walked over to Ben we got into the car and started to drive to the theater. Once we got there I took her straight to the male esamble room. She had this huge smile on her face, she hugged me again.

"I really really really missed you" Y/N said

"I missed you too Y/N.i missed you so much" I said while hugging her tighter.

I did really care if everyone was staring at me but she is my best friend and I haven't seen her in who knows how long. As we hugged I soon noticed her breathing slowed down and she was fast asleep. My eyes started to get heavy and soon I was asleep as well.

Ryan's POV

I looked over to see Andy and Y/N asleep. Quickly I took a picture and posted it on Instagram with the caption "look at these cuties". I then turned my phone off and walked out of the room.

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone blowing up. I got up and grabbed my phone. All of my notification were from Instagram. I opened it to see that Ryan posted a picture of me and Andy cuddled up together sleep. I shook Andy awake, he open his eyes and I showed him the picture.

" Why Ryan" He said while getting up

"Andy, can we talk in private" I asked

"Sure" He said

Andy lead me to the top of the set, we sat down and I looked at him.

"Okay, so this might ruin our friendship but I really like you more than a friend. I understand it you don't feel the same it is just som-" I started but got cut off by a pair of lips on mine.

I kissed back, while my face turned bright red.

"I have liked you for so long" He smile

"Does this make us a couple? " I asked

"It 100% does" Andy said

I kissed Andy again, he wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled me closer to his body. We both pulled away blushing madly. It was truly the best day ever.