[Sky Flaherty]

Y/N POV

Sky and I were laying around in his hotel room. I came to visit him while he is on tour and I have only been here for a few hours and man has it been nice. I was laying on his bed cuddled up against him while we watched some random movie. Sky soon pressed light kisses to my neck.

"I missed you." Sky whispered in my ear

"I missed you too" I told him.

I moved so that I could lay my head onto his chest. As I moved Sky wrapped his arm around my waist and the other was tangled in my hair. I moved so I could place a small kiss onto his lips. Sky pulled my closer to deepen the kiss. Just as we started to get into a heated kiss the door opened.

"Holy crap my eyes" The person yelled it was Ben

I pulled away from Sky as Ben walked over to me. I started to blush a deep red as I hid my face into Sky's chest. Sky wrapped his arms around me as I started to giggle. Sky kissed my forehead as Ben walked out of the room.

"That was embarrassing" I said

"Oh well" Sky mumbled into my head

Sky pulled me into his lap, Sky pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you so much" I told sky

"I love you too" Sky said

I laid my head into his chest as he started to lay down. Sky played with my hair till I started to fall asleep.

Sky's POV

I looked down to see Y/N asleep, I kissed her forehead and moved her so that she was laying on the bed. I went to go get up by Y/N wrapped her arms around me.

"Stay" She mumbled

"Okay baby girl" I answered her

I laid back down and pulled Y/N close to me.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to see Y/N gone, I crawled out of bed to hear the shower running. I walked over to the bathroom and knocked.

"Babe?" I asked

"Unless I'm your girlfriend I don't think I am your babe" It was Zachary "your girlfriend had to head out, she had to get on her flight but she left a note somewhere"

"Oh okay" I answered

I looked around the room till I found a note in my bag. I opened it to see Y/N hand writing.

Dear Sky,
I know I left suddenly but my mom needed me home. I love you so much and I will miss you. I just wanted to say I am so lucky to have you, you are so talented and amazing. Ill see you soon and remember I love you.

Love Y/N

I read the note and smiled. I tucked it away and got ready for the day.