[Ben Cook]

*So I saw a video that pointed things out in newsies and one of them talked about how much the boys "checked" out Katherine during the show. I got an idea from that.

Y/N POV

Today is the day we start filming the movie for newsies and I am exited and nervous. I am on of the few girls on the cast and most importanly I play a male the whole time. I am even more exited that I get to share this experince with my boyfriend Ben. Here we are sitting in the dressing rooms getting ready for the show. I was pinning my hair into a bun and placing my hat on my head when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to their chest.

"Hi Ben" I said

"Hey" He mumbled

"You okay?" I asked

"Yeah, are you okay? I know you have been having bad anxiety lately" Ben said

I turned around so that I was looking at him, I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. Then it hit me that I had every part of my costume on but my shirt. My face turned red and I soon was pushing Ben out of my room.

"Why you pushing me out love?" He asked smugly

"You know exactly why Cook" I said and shut the door

I could hear Ben laughing as I finished getting my costume on. Once I was fully dressed I headed to the other dressing rooms. I knocked on the door.

"Everyone decient?" I asked

Hearing a chours of yes's I opened the door and walked inside, I plopped down in a seat next to Andy and reached out for a piece of candy.

"You guys ready for tonight?" I asked

"I bit nervous but yeah" Andy said

Soon someone wrapped their arms around my neck, I moved my head to see Ben.

"Love?" He said

"We gonna have to get in our places soon" I said

"I know, I wanted to give a hug and kiss before we go on stage" Ben said

I giggle and turned around, I wrapped my arms around Ben and pressed his lips on mine.

~Time Skip~

As the show started my anxiety was started to kick in, we all on stage and soon Kara walked on. I couldn't help but notice how Ben and the other boys are looking at her. Staying in character we continued with the scene. But I can't help but notice how Ben is looking at her, he is just checking her out. Once we got off stage my anxiety hit my like a truck, I went to my dressing room and slumped onto the floor.

"Y/N?" A person said

I lifted my head up to see Josh.

"Yeah?" I said while looking up

"You okay?" He asked

"Yeah" I mubled

"That's a lie" He said while sitting down next me

"I'm just worried" I mumbled

"About what?" He asked

"Nothing important" I said "Now we have to get back on stage. Let's go"

We both got up and headed back to where we needed to be. I am worried about the looks Ben is giving Kara but he's just in character. Right? I need to stop this right now, I have nothing to worry about, I just need to calm down. As the show went on so did the feeling in my stomach, is it just nervous? 

~Time Skip to the end of the show~

Once everything was over I was changing out of my costume when there was a knock at the door. 

"Who is it?" I called out

"Ben" They called out

"Come in" I said

Ben came into the room and he smiled at me, I smiled back weakly. 

"What's wrong?" He asked

"What do you mean?" I said

"Josh said you where upset. I wanted to know if you are okay?" Ben said

"I'm okay" I said

"Lies" Ben said 

Ben didn't say anything, we walked up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. He placed his chin on top of my head and I let out a small sigh.

"Now what's wrong love?" Ben asked again

"This is stuipd but the way you were looking at Kara it made me really upset and I just. I don't know, this whole thing is me over thinking. I'm sorry" I said

Ben didn't answer, he let out a loud chuckle and pulled me into a sweet kiss. I wrapped my arms around Ben's neck and he pulled me closer to his body. 

"You know, your cute when your jealous" Ben said

"Glade you think so" I said

"Why don't we so to my apartment and eat" Ben said

"That sound nice but" I said "I have to watch my brother cause my parents want to have a night together"

"I could help you, I mean your brother and parents both love me" Ben said

"I guess, let me make sure it's okay" I said

Ben smiled like a child and wrapped his arms around me again. He pressed his lips to my forehead before heading off to get his things. I smiled as I put my stuff back in my bag and waited in the hallway. Once I saw Ben he grabbed a hold of my hand we headed out of the theater and we walked to my parents apartment. I stepped inside and my little brother Kyle ran into my arms.

"Mom I'm here." I yelled

My mom walked over to Ben and I and smiled.

"Okay, your father and I are leaving now. No funny business you two" My mom said

My face turned red and my parents left a few seconds later, I picked Kyle up and carried him over to the chair.

"Did you eat?" I asked

"yes" He said

"What do you want to do?" I asked

"Movie" Kyle said

Before I could say anything Kyle ran over to the remote and turned Netflix on. I sat down next to Ben and Kyle sat down beside me, Kyle turned a random movie on. 

"You know Y/N I am sorry for making you upset earlier" Ben whispered in my ear

"it's not your fault, I was over thinking everything" I whispered back

I turned my attention to Kyle who was fast asleep, I moved so that I could pick him up and carry him back to his bedroom. Once Kyle was tucked in I walked back over to Ben.

"I really didn't mean to make you feel that way. I was just trying to act in character but I didn't know it would upset you." 

"Ben, I told you it's okay" I said "I can never stay mad at you" 

"By the way you are extremely cute when you are jealous" Ben whispered in my ear

A blush formed on my face as Ben wrapped his arms around me, he pulled me onto the coach. I laid my head on his chest and I was starting to fall asleep.