[Zachary Sayle]

A/N: This was one of my favorite ones to write. All love to Zachary tho.

Y/N POV

I'm on tour with the cast of Newsies I'm so happy I am with an amazing cast. Smalls, its fun I will say that I enjoy every moment with the cast. Right now we are on the bus going to a new place, I don't quiet remeber where but it's close enough so that we can take the buses and not fly. As I pulled out my phone and looked at Zachary and Chaz who are sitting next to me. I pulled oven my lap top so that I can work on school work since I'm still in high school. I logged in and looked over at Zachary who was already passed out asleep.

"How does this boy fall asleep so easily?" I asked Chaz

"Maybe because he's a high school student like you" Chaz answers

"Ha ha" I responded "Very funny"

"Sorry I was trying to be funny, both of you are wet blankets when you are doing school work" Chaz said

"How long are we on the road for before we stop?" I asked already getting annoyed

"Four hours" Chaz said

I rolled eyes and went back to working on my essay for my history class, to be honest history is my least favorite subject just because I find it hard. I jumped as I felt a weight on my shoulder, I turned my head to see Zachary. Zachary at some point woke up and he is now looking at my essay.

"You know it's rude to look over people's shoulders" I said

"Sorry, man you are in a bad mood today" Zachary said

"Sorry, I'm just stressed I guess. With the show and trying to pass my classes." I said with a sigh

"Why don't you take a break and a nap" Zachary said

Before I could answer Zachary took my laptop and logged me out, after he put it back into my bag he smiled and then wrapped his arms around me.

"What are you doing?" I asked 

"Shut up and go to sleep" Zachary snapped 

I laid my head on his shoulder and soon I was out like a light.

Zachary's POV

I looked at Y/N and smiled. Y/N is passed out on my shoulder, they looks calm which is something the cast doesn't see much since they are always so stressed. 

"Well you got her to fall asleep, we didn't think anyone had the power to do that" Ben said while walking passed

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the sleeping girl, I smiled once again as my eyes started to feel heavy.

~TIME SKIP~

"ZACHARY, Y/N. WAKE UP" Chaz screamed in our ear

I jumped and so did Y/N, we looked at Chaz who is now laughing.

"We are at the rest stop." Chaz said

We both nodded and got up, I noticed Y/N eyes are really red as we got inside the rest stop.

"You okay? Your eyes are really red." I asked her

"I fell asleep with my contacts in, my eyes are just irritated." She answered "And my glasses are on the bus. I'm gonna head back so that I can go back to sleep" 

I nodded my head before they walked away, I decided I was going to fill up my water bottle. I want into my bag and started to fill it up.

Y/N POV

I sat down in my seat and proceeded to take my contacts out and I put them away. I rubbed my eyes a bit before looking for my glasses.

"Dang it, I can't see" I mumbled to myself