[Jonathan Fenton]

Y/N POV

I was with Jonathan as we walked on the streets of New York. We ended up in Central Park. We walked to the nearest swing set, I sat down on the swing and started to swing. Jonathan Sat down next to me.

"What do you think our future holds?" I asked

"You wanna know what I see?" He asked

"Yeah" I said

"I see us at an old house that we will fix up." Jonathan said

Jonathan grabbed my hand and he pulled me back to his apartment. Once we got inside Jonathan turned on A Million Dream from The Greatest Showman. As we danced around I knew that in one week I was moving to a small town in Ohio. I looked down and let out a shaky breath.

"Are you okay?" Jonathan asked

"No" I whispered

"What's wrong Y/N" He whispers back at me

"I'm moving, to a small town in Ohio" I said

I felt tear roll down my cheek. Jonathan looked upset but then he took his hand and he set it underneath my chin. I looked up at him and he slightly smiled.

"No matter what I will find you again. I can't lose you and I certainly don't want you out of my life." Jonathan said

"Thanks Jonathan" I smiled

I pulled Jonathan into a tight hug, I quietly cried into Jonathan's shirt since this was the last time I going to see him before I moved. Jonathan Sat me on the floor before I grabbed something from under his bed. As soon as he grabbed it Jonathan walked back over to me.

"Take this" He said

"What is it" I asked while taking the small box

"It's a promise ring" Jonathan smiled

I opened the box to see a blue ring with a silver flower on top of it. I smiled and put it on.

"I have to head home. Bye Jonathan" I said

"Bye N/N" He said back

I left and a few days after that I moved to Ohio.

~Time Skip a few years~

I was about to turn 16, my birthday is tomorrow and my mom said she has a huge supurise for me.

Jonathan POV

As we drove into Ohio I realize I have not seen Y/N in three years almost four. I snapped out of my thoughts as we pulled into Y/N driveway. As I walked inside I heard two voices one was Y/N but I don't know who the other person is.

"What's that" The person asked

"A promise ring" Y/N answers

"Who gave it to you" Her friend asked

"A friend back from New York. I miss him so much" Y/N said

"I can tell, well my mom wants me home so I gotta go" The friend said

I heard the door close and I peaked my head around the corner. I saw Y/N but she has changed quite a lot.  Now she had short H/C, big glasses, and she was a tad taller. I walked into the room and Y/N looked up at me.

J-Jonathan?" She stutters

"Hey N/N" I said

Y/N stood up and she ran into my arms. I am still taller than her but only by a few inches. I heard a small sob and that is when I realized she was crying.

"Don't cry" I told her

Y/N sniffles and she looked up at me and smiled.

"I missed you so much" She smiled

"And I missed you as well. You know Anthony, Luca, and Joshua want to see you again." I said

"Then lets go see them" She said

"If it's okay with your mom" I said looking at her mom.

Her mother nodded her head and with that she ran to her room. After a few minutes she came back into the room with a backpack.

"Lets go" She said

I grabbed her hand and we ran out to the car. From that day on we stayed by each other's side.