[Ben Cook]

Y/N POV

Today is the first day of my new school. I am extremely nervous because my dad said that this school is not like my old school, I mean my old school was really small. I smiled as I looked at the outfit I have laid out for today. I put on a pair of jeans, a baggy sweater, with my black convers. I pulled my hair into a braid before grabbing an apple and walking out the door. I don't live far from the school so I decided to walk. As I walked I noticed that this town is huge, its more like a city. When I got to school I almost dropped my phone.

"Holy Cow" I whispered to myself

This school is huge and there are so many people here.This is going to be a rough year, I tightened my grip on my backpack before walking inside the school.

"Excuse me, I'm a little lost in need--"I started but got cut off

"Try google maps" A girl snapped then pushed me

"Rude" I snapped

I walked around trying to find the office when I ran into a girl. I might have looked really scared but I am.

"Hey, I'm Janice and this is Damian" She said

"Y/N" I said

"You okay, you don't look so good" Damian asked me

"I'm just scared, I moved here from a really small town and everyone is so rude here and I guess my anxiety is just kicking in" I rated

Janice smiled and she grabbed my hand pulling my closer to her and Damian.

"We are going to tell you everything you need to know to help you survive this school." Janice said "Follow me to the cafe"

I nodded my head and followed slowly behind her. When we got to the cafe i noticed everyone had a place where they belong.

"Now we need to find you a group to bond with, this might be hard" Damian said

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked

"It means you are why to nice to be with any of these people. Janice can she stay with us, I mean look at her" Damian said

"Why not, but only if she's okay with that" Janice responded

I nodded my head with excitment, they both wrapped their arms around me and smiled. I can truly say I have never been this happy ever.

"So what's your classes like?" Thy both asked me

I pulled the paper out of my pocket and showed it to them. They both smiled and started to whisper to one another, I gave them a confused look as they explained that we all have the same classes. I smiled and started to play with a strand of my hair, I pushed it behind my ear.

"You don't look like the type of person that would be in hard math classes" Janice said

"really? I love math" I answered

"Maybe we should introduce her to the mathleats?" Damian said

Yeah, follow us" Janice said

I nodded my head and followed them, the took me over to a table with only three kids sitting at the table. I noticed a boy with blonde hair and I felt my heart skip a beat, he is really cute.

"Boys this is Y/N" Janice said

"Tyler Kimbal." The blonde said

"Kevin Gnapor" another boy said

I stood there looking at Tyler, I guess he noticed me looking at him because a small blush creeped onto his face.

"So boys, she's new. Maybe you should give her a chance in the mathletes." Damian said