[Joshua Colley]

Y/N POV

I am your average teen age girl except I am the twin sister of Joshua Colley, you see unlike my brother I am not social but I do Broadway shows but they are kinda a class thing. As of right now I am not doing anything because school is starting back up soon. As I climbed out of bed and got dressed in normal clothes and since I don't get as much attention I put a hat on and some bracelets. I grabbed my skateboard and ran out of the house and I started to my all time favourite place, the arcade. When I walked inside I saw a person I would never think would be at the arcade, my brother. He was with on of his cast mates and they must have noticed me because Joshua looked up and me. I ran out of the arcade and started to skateboard as fast as I could. Once I got far enough I took my backpack and grabbed my phone.

10 missed calls from Bro

I sighed and put my phone away. I noticed I ended up in Brooklyn.

"Oh well" I said to myself

As I walked down the streets it started to get back so I decided I would just stay out for a bit. As I walk I looked at my phone to check the time.

12:30am

"Shot, I should get home." I said to myself

I climbed up the fire escape into my bedroom to see Joshua sitting on my bed.

"Get out" I snapped

"Why, why do you push me away from you?" Joshua asked

"um....maybe because I am sick of being told I'm not good enough. That I should be more like you. And that I should just stop acting the way I do. I AM JUST DONE WITH BEING THE LESSER TWIN" I snapped at Joshua

"You are not lesser, you are just as talented as me and in different ways. i love you the way you are, and I wouldn't want a better twin sister. I now that you have it hard but everything will be fine." He told me

"Everything won't be alright. I WANT MOM AND DAD TO BE PROUD OF ME LIKE THEY ARE WITH YOU, MY ART DOESN'T DO THE TRICK. HECK THEY MISSED MY ART SHOW TO WATCH YOU DO A SHOW THEY HAVE SEEN YOU DO MANY TIMES" I yelled with tears going down my face

Joshua walked closer to me and pulled me into a hug, he started to wipe my tears and pull me to my desk.

"Teach me" Joshua said

"Teach you what?" I asked confused

"teach me to draw like you" He asked

I smiled and grabbed some paper and we sat on the floor of my bedroom. We spent hours when I felt my eyes get heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

~TIME SKIP~

I woke up to feel arms wrapped around me, I looked up to see Joshua. He was scrolling through his phone. I guess he has been awake for a while and he didn't want to wake me. I moved my head a tiny bit so that it is on his chest, he planted a small kiss on my forehead as I drifted back to sleep. I laid there for another hour when I realized enough was enough and I picked my head off of Joshua's head. He smiled and told me to get dress.

"Why?" I asked

"We are going out to meet the cast" He said

"Okay" I said

I got changed and we headed out to see the cast of Newsies. Once we got to the theater Ben ran over to me and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I missed ya kiddo" Ben said

"Dude put her down she's smaller than Joshua let her breath" Chad said while laughing.

"Are you two finally friends?" Ben asked me and Joshua

"Yes" We said together