[J.P. Ferreri]

J.P. POV

It was a warm summer day and I am planing on taking Y/N on a nice date, I have it all planned out. Now all I need is for Y/N to come home, after ten minutes the front door opened. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. She started to blush, I pulled her into the living room and sat her on the coach.

"Get ready we are going a date" I said

"What do you want me to wear" She asked

"Anything you want" I said

She smiled and walked to our shared bedroom. I waited about 15 minutes before Y/N walked out, she is wearing a nice F/C dress with her H/C in pintails. She had a pair of white converse on, I grabbed her hand and with that we walked out. I pulled her into my car and with that we drove off.

"Okay where are you taking me J.P" She asked with a smile

"I can't say it is a surprise" I asked

We drove for about an hour we stopped at a park, we both got out of the car and started to walk.

Y/N POV

We walked for a few minutes before I saw a nice area, there where fairy lights, a blanket, food, and a lake. It is perfect, J.P grabbed my hand and started to pull me to the blanket.

"J.P. this is so beautiful.......I love it" I said while kissing him

J.P wrapped his arms around my waist and the kiss was nice and sweet. He pulled away and we both blushed, me and J.D have been dating for three year and they are the best three years of my life. We started to eat the food, when J.P got up and pulled me over to the lake.

"Y/N I love you with all my heart, and we have been together for three years. So will you marry me" J.P asked me

"Yes, I will" I said

I jumped into J.P's arms and started to cry a little. I shared a nice kiss with J.P.

"Let's go home" He said

I nodded and with that we went home.