[Jeremy Jordan]

*Updated on 12/19/22

Third Person:

Being in a relationship and being in a touring production of a broadway show isn't an esay thing to do. Y/N and Jeremly had been doing it for a few months. It was rough especially with both of them being so busy. They often did late night calls, or Jeremy would fly out to come see them. Y/N had been on tour with Newsies for a few months, they were so happy. However not being able to see the love of their live was rough at times. However today was the day. The day the two of them would get to see each other. Every so often the casts of touring shows will get to go home as a break for a few weeks before they get back on the road. 

Y/N POV:

As I packed up my stuff to head onto the bus, I can't help but feel excieted. Today is the day I get to be held in my lovers arms again. I haven't seen Jeremy is about month, we text and call very often however its never to same as being able to be held in his arms. Grabbing my suitcase and I headed downstairs. Getting onto the but I took a seat next to Ben and Josh. Pulling my phone out, I sent Jeremy a quick text.

You- On the bus now, in a few hours I'll get to see you.

Jerbear- See you soon love. <3

I smiled looking at the text. I jumped as my phone was yanked out of my hand, I groaned as I tured to face Josh. He chuckled at the messages.

"Simp." He said

I grabbed my phone back "Shut the fuck up." 

Ben poked my cheek causing me to roll my eyes "Awe, they're all flustered. They must really miss Jeremy."

"Fuck off." I mumbled swatting his hand away "And for your information. Of course I miss him. I haven't seen him in a month. Make fun of me again and I will come after your first born child."

"Someone didn't sleep well last night." Josh mumbled

Rolling my eyes I scrolled through twitter. We drove for a few minutes longer before making it to the airport. Getting onto the plane I can't stop smiling. 

Jeremy's POV:

I smiled at my phone as Y/N texted me. I haven't seen them in so long and I am so excited for them to be home. They have about a three hour flight so that give me time to clean the apatment before they get here. Cleaning everything up, I pulled my phone off the charger and headed to the parking garage in order to get Y/N some food so they could eat when I picked them up from the airport. Driving to McDonalds, I picked them up some chicken nuggets. Heading to the airport my body is filled with excitment. The idea of holding them in my arms and getting to kiss them makes me even more excited. 

Getting to the airport I head inside, I have ten minutes till they land. Plus it will be nice to see some of the other boys again. Standing around the airpoint, I noticed it got a lot busier. Putting my phone in my pocket I saw them. I smiled as Y/N let go of their suitcase. I wrapped my arms around them as the jumped into my arms. I smiled and held them tightly, I places a gental kiss onto their cheek. Placing Y/N back down onto their feet, I smashed my lips against theirs. 

"Lets go home." I said pulling away from them. "Oh, also I got you nuggest."

"Wait really?" Their face lit up. 

Grabbing their hand, we headed off to the car. I opened the door for Y/N as they grabbed the nuggets and started to eat them like a little gremlin. I smiled and we headed off home. The car ride was silent. It was a nice silence, we are just enjoying eachothers company. As I drove Y/N soon grabbed my hand. I traced my thumb over their knuckles. Y/N hummed st the contact. Pulling into the parking garage y/N finally spoke.

"I miss you" They said

"I missed you too, now lets get insdide and take a nap. I am in need for cuddles." I answered

Getting out of thecar I grabbed Y/N bags and together we walked inside. As soon as we got inside I grabbed Y/N hand and pulled them over to the couch. Laying down I pulled a blanket over the two of us. It didn't take long for Y/N to fall asleep. Kissing their head I soon drifted off to sleep as well.