[Ben Cook]

Race POV

Y/N followed me as we walked into the theater tonight was the Rally and I promised her brother I'd keep her out of trouble. We sat down in the front and we waited for the rally to start. I looked over at Y/N and smiled, I wish she liked and that her brother wasn't the famous Spot Conlon. Once the rally started the bulls showed up and started to raid the place. I grabbed Y/N hand and pulled her out of the main area and back into meddas dressing room. I locked to door pushed something in front of it. I turned around to see Y/N curled into a ball sobbing.

"Hey, hey calm down your okay." I told her

She let out a sob as I pulled her into a hug.

"Shhh" I whispered into her ear

I held her shaking body as we hear people yelling and screaming.

"Wheres spot" Y/N cried

"He's okay" I told her

As everything calmed down I unlocked the door, I pulled Y/N to her feet and pulled her out of Meddas threader. I started to walk her to Brooklyn when I heard footsteps following us. I pulled Y/N closer to me as it got darker outside. Once we got into Brooklyn I felt much safer since I know there are newsies everywhere. When we got closer to the docks I saw Gape, Spots second in command.

"Thank god you are okay Mouse" Gape said

"Race kept me safe" She told Gape

Race kissed me on the forehead before he left for Manhattan. I felt my face turn red as I watched him walk away.