[Jeremy Jordan]

"Wait you are leavening again, I never get to see you Jeremy cause you are always working and never around" I said to my boyfriend Jeremy

"That is because is work and I have too, but I do love you Y/N. I want to spend time with you but I can't because I work in a Broadway show and if it is not a show it is resale. I am so so sorry but I have to go see you later." Jeremy said and then left

All I want is to spend time with my boyfriend he does have a point ad Broadway show is a lot of work.  I love Jeremy and all I want is to spend ten minutes with him. I fell like I am needed but I want some love cause all my life that is on thing is never felt but Jeremy helps me fell it. I turned the TV on to try to entertain myself but it was not working. All I am felling is stress cause I need to study for my final but I do not want to cause I want to spend time with Jeremy. I ended up falling asleep on the couch while studying.

Jeremy's POV:

I walked into my apartment and I saw Y/N asleep on the couch, she fell asleep studying for her final. I picked Y/N up bridal style and carried her to our room, I laid down next to her. I pulled her smaller body to mine and I wrapped my arms around her waist. And I slowly fell asleep with the love of my life in my arms.

Your POV:

I woke up to a pair of strong wrapped around my waist and a chest on my back. I turned and saw Jeremy was fast asleep, I realized he did not have a show today so I snuggled up into his chest and I fell closer to the best boyfriend ever. Happy as I could get and I slowly fell asleep listening to Jeremy's heartbeat.