[Jeremy Jordan]

Jeremy's POV

I walked into my apartment to see my lovely wife sitting on the floor talking to our kids. Our daughter named Winter and our son named Joby. They are twins and they are six, they have so much energy.

"Hey honey" I said

Y/N looked up and smiled.

"Hi, how was work?" She asked

"Good" I answered "come here kids"

Winter and Joby ran over to me and I picked them up and pulled them into a hug. Y/N laughed as our kids let out loud laughs. Y/N stood up off the floor and walked over to me, I put Joby down and wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close to me.

"Put me down Daddy" Winter said

I placed Winter on the ground and she ran after her brother, once they were both gone I pulled Y/N into a hug. I placed a kiss a her forehead and she let out a small giggle. 

"How was work honey?" I asked her

"It was okay, I had a really rude lady who yelled at me because we were busy and I couldn't get her to a table right away. Stupid." She said

"I'm sorry, did the kids have any homework?" I asked him

"No, but we should start dinner before they complain" Y/N said

I agreed with her and I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the kitchen.

"What are we even having?" I asked

"How about sliders?" She asked

"Perfect" I said

I walked closer to Y/N and placed a kiss on her cheek, Y/N face turned red as I placed my hand on her cheek.

"You are so beautiful, you know that right?" I said

"You say it everyday" She whispered

"I know. I just want you to know" I said

Y/N POV

As I looked at Jeremy all my worries went away, he keeps me calm in times of need and he is the love of my life. Even though we have been married for eight years he still knows how to get me extremly flustered. As I looked at Jeremy I felt him move a piece of hair out from my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"You know, you have been with the kids almost all day, why don't you go take a shower or take a break" He said "I'll cook dinner"

"Are you sure, I mean Broadway is a much harder job and I know you're tired so it's no big deal. I can do it and you can head to bed-" I started but got cut off

"Dear, go get some rest. Do do so much around the house, plus Broadway is more just me having fun then anything" He said

Before I could say anything Jeremy placed his hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me away. I smiled at him before walking to our bedroom, once I got there I closed the door and then changed into one of Jeremy's shirts and a pair of shorts. I sat down on the ledge by the window and pulled out my book. I love to read but because of the kids I don't get to do it often. As I was reading I didn't even noticed the bed door open. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder. I looked up from my book to see Jeremy, I smiled as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Dinner" He said

"Okay" I answered Jeremy

I put my book back on the nightstand, Jeremy pulled me up to my feet and soon placed his hands on my waist.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" He said back

Jeremy placed his lips on mine and a small blush formed on my face, I don't regret marrying this man.