[Luca Padovan]

Luca's POV

Oh my god, I need to tell Y/N that her school is coming to see the show at the end of the week. I mean we are in her home town so I would have been surprised if they didn't come to see the show. I walked into our dressing, Y/N was sitting on the floor reading a book.

"Y/N guess what" I said

"What?" She asked

"Your school is coming to see the show on Friday" I said

Y/N sat up and looked at me in pure horror.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"N-No, none of my class mates know I am in the show. And CRAP I am on as Les on Friday." She said

"Yeah, so show then who you truly are. You Y/N are the best Les here." I said

I walked closer to Y/N and I pulled her into a hug. She started to slightly cry, I stared to rub her back as she cried.

"My school isn't proud of kids who drop out of school. When they see me on stage they will pick on me." She cried

I sat down and I pulled Y/N down with me. I sat on the floor with Y/N in my arms. She laid her head on my legs, I start to play with Y/N H/L hair.
We sat there in between shows, Y/N had fallen asleep ten minutes ago. So will was sitting there on my phone. I looked up due to the door opening. Anthony and Joshua walked into the room. Once the saw that Y/N was asleep they walked out of my room.

~Time Skip to Friday~

Y/N POV

I was in my costume, I have ten minutes before the show starts so I am waiting for Luca. He walked into my room, I ran into his arms.

"I am scared, what if they hate me?" I asked

"They will LOVE you Y/N" Luca said

"Promise" I said

"Promise" He answers

I had to get into my place cause carrying the banner is about to end. I walked to my spot. Then I had to go on stage.

During intermission I got a text from my best friend.

Player 2- Why didn't you tell me you are in a Broadway show?!

You- Idk but I have to get ready for act 2 text you after

Player 2- okay see ya

I put my phone down and got up, Luca pulled me into a hug. Before I had to go on stage. I got back onto stage for king of new York.

~Time Skip to after the show~

I ran onto the stage with Jacob, we did our bows and stood in our spots. Once Dan ran on stage we did our group bow. I let out a laugh as Ben grabbed my arms and Josh Grabbed my legs, the picked my up and walked me off stage like that. Once they put me down I ran into Luca's arms.

"You did amazing Y/N, I noticed some of your class mates jaw drops when you walked on stage. They loved you" Luca whispered into my ear

"Thank you Luca" I smiled "Come out to the stage door with me"

"Okay, lets go" Luca said

Luca grabbed my hand and we walked out to the stage door. We walked out while holding hands. I saw the mean girls that are in my class, I walked over to them with Luca. They saw us holding hands and Emma the "leader" smirked.

"Oh look girls she has another boyfriend" Emma smirked

"Leave me alone Emma, Luca is just a friend" I said while looking down

"Whatever, hey cutie why don't you ditch her and hang out with me" Emma said

"No thanks, we have plans for later" Luca smiled

"What, are you to going to make out" The other girl spat

"Nope, me, her, Anthony and Joshua are going to have a movie night" Luca said

"Oh, so Y/N you have tree boy friends? Wow you are a slut" Emma spat

Just the Zachary walked over to me and Luca.

"Is there a problem here?" Zachary asked

"No" Emma said while walking away

I signed a few PlayBills and then I walked back inside the theader. We grabbed our bags and I waited for Luca, Anthony and Joshua at the front doors. Once we were all there we started to walk to the hotel. On they way to the hotel I saw five kids walk over to us, three girls and two guys. They walked straight to me, the one guy pushed me down to the ground.

"You are a freak Y/N" The boy spat

I got up and pushed him back.

"Hey don't you leave me alone Travis, I did nothing to you so just leave me alone" I said

I stomped away from them, then I started to run. I heard Luca, Anthony and Joshua following me but I don't really care. I got to the hotel so I stopped running, Luca stop right by my side so did Anthony and Joshua. We walked up to our room, I flopped onto my bed. Luca sat down next to me. He started to rub my back he was trying to relax me and it was working.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Anthony asked

"I don't know, Y/N what do you want to watch" Joshua asked

"Um.......how about we watch Phantom of the Opera" I suggested

"Perfect" Luca said

We sat down on the bed, I picked up the bowl of candy that we had. Inside the bowel we had M&M's, Hershey Bars, Gummy Bears, Gummy worms, peanut butter cuts, chocolate chips, and cookie dough. The movie started and since we don't have a show tomorrow we wanted to stay up all night. Ten minutes into the movie I laid my head on Luca's shoulder, Luca wrapped his arm around me. I didn't notice that Anthony was talking pictures of me and Luca. I leaned back to find myself in Luca's arms. I started to feel myself fall asleep in Luca's arms. Soon I was fast asleep with Phantom of the Opera playing in the background.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to find myself cuddled into Luca's side. I turned over to see my Instagram was blowing up. Anthony posted a picture of me and Luca cuddling.

 Anthony posted a picture of me and Luca cuddling

Look at these two cuties 💖

Oh my god Anthony, then I looked at Luca he was cute when he is sleeping. Luca slowly was walking up. Luca woke up and he looked over at me.

"Morning" He said

"Morning" I said

I showed him the picture that Anthony posted. Luca let out a small laugh, he pulled me into a hug. Then I felt him kiss my forehead.

"I really do like you Y/N" Luca said

"You do?" I asked

"Yeah" He said

"I have liked you since you came to the tour" I said

Luca smiled and he gave me a small kiss on the cheek. Luca pulled me back down onto the bed.

"Let's go back to sleep" Luca whined

"Okay" I said

I laid down, Luca wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head down, I could feel Luca's breath on my face. I started to get drowsy and soon I was fast asleep.