[Brandon Stimson]

Brandon's POV

Let me tell you my life story, I am a maid for the princess. We are best friends and she is gonna be getting married soon to this prince named Thomas. I knocked on her door and opened it to see her passed out on her bed. I walked over to her and started to shake her awake.

"Y/N, wake up. King John is gonna be here soon" I told her

"Morning Brandon, do I have to get up?" She said me with a smile

"Yes" I answered

I walked into her closet to pick out a dress for her to wear, I found a blue dress that will look amazing on Y/N. I carried it back into her room and she looked at me with a face of disgust.

"Don't make that face, I know you hate these dresses but your father said you must look your best. After all you are meeting your new husband today." I told her

Y/N got up and walked over to me.

"Fine" She said

"Good, lets get you dressed" I said "now clothes your eyes"

Y/N POV

I closed my eyes to feel Brandon helping me change, don't worry I'm not naked. I felt him pull the dress over my head and zip it up.

"Open" He said

I opened my eyes to see a dress that I haven't worn in a while.

"Wow" was all I could say

"See you look amazing, not lets get you to your father" Brandon said

We walked out of my room and down the hall and stairs to the dinning hall, when we got there I saw my father, King John, and his son Thomas my future husband. I put on a smile before walking into into the dinning hall.

"Morning father" I said

"Darling, Brandon. Come over here" My father said

I walked over to my father and Brandon followed me. I sat down next to Thomas and Brandon went over to my father.

"Brandon, I have somethings I need you to do somethings for the wedding" My father said "I need you to start working on my daughters dress because I know you are great at making dresses. I mean you made the one she I wearing."

Brandon nodded and walked out and was heading who knows where. Thomas grabbed my hand and smiled at me, I smiled as food was put in front of us. We ate breakfast and Thomas and I headed down to the flower garden. I feel like something is wrong but I shock it off.

"Are you ready to get married?" Thomas asked

"I guess, this will help both our kingdoms." I answered

I was looking at the pond when a duckling came over to me, I picked up the duckling and smiled.

"I'm gonna go find Brandon" I said