|1| This Schedule is BALLS!

-Your POV-

Scurrying up from my bed, I looked over to the clock realizing I'm already flipping late for my first day! Panicking I proceeded to bolt out of bed rummaging through out my closet in attempts to find my uniform.

"Ah! Thank god its here." I sighed in relief, slipping on the skirt whilst putting on my thigh-high socks. I then slipped into my yellow cardigan and walked down stairs after I finished putting my hair into pigtails. (If you're wondering what uniform you're wearing its the same as Nakamura's!) 

"Ah, (Y/N)! Here, I made you a small breakfast. I heard your current campus is quite the walk so don't worry, you can eat it on the way." I overheard my mother speak. Without even thinking I never bothered to grab my lunch and just ran outside. "Bye Mom! Love you!" I said whilst smiling. 

Looking up into the sky I take a deep breath. "I WILL TOTALLY BEAT YOU DUMB 3-D STUDENTS!" I screamed. I knew it was okay to scream ever since I woke up relatively late and everyone had already disappeared on their way to school. 

After a decent amount of time walking, I realized that that wasn't even the start to where I'm headed to... I looked at the mountain with my jaw dropped, "I have to scale this thing!?!" I screamed in a whisper. Not even bothering to complain any longer I went along and began to climb the mountain. But really, this is HORRIBLE! I swear I was going to die... Snakes, bugs, boulders you name it! I'm glad I made it out barely alive. 

There stood a run down building. 

"Could be worse..." I mumbled to myself before meeting face first into the ground.

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR SMART STUFF?!" I screamed at the perpetrator. It was a girl with flowing blue hair in pigtails just like me, beautiful blue eyes and a nice figure. Man, she's so pretty! But one things throwing me off... "Hey, perpetrator?" I asked. "Please no, call me Nagisa. I'm really sorry for bumping into you, I didn't mean to-" "Yea I forgive you but somethings been itching my brain." Nagisa then tilted her head in curiosity.

"Why are you wearing a male uniform?"

"What do you think..." Nagisa said in a distressed tone. 

"Well I mean you're a gir-"

"Guy. I'm a boy."

"WHAT?!"

-♥-

"Oh.... so you're a boy, I'm really sorry!" I bowed down. I feel so guilty, I can't just assume peoples gender! God stupid woman, I guess that's one person down from becoming my friend. "I guess that makes us even! Hey I know this is sudden, but want to be friends?" my jaw dropped. Flustered I didn't know what to say except nod after a while. God I must look so stupid!

I stood up patted down my skirt to eliminate the remainders of dust and walked with Nagisa over to the old campus. A few people were already huddled up in some areas. A tall looking boy with blond and brown hair stood in a corner with a scary looking lady. That's not all, with them was two other boys who looked as equally as frightening. 

I wanted to sit at the back sure but, I wanted to avoid them at all costs. Well I mean they could be nice people, but for now I think I'll just settle somewhere in the back row of the classroom. 

As I sat down more students seemed to flood in, with similar depressed looks on their faces. Some grouped up together, whilst others just picked a spot. A cute looking girl sat in front of me! She had her hair in braids and glasses to compliment her face. Then a green haired girl bounced into the classroom with a bright smile, and walked over to Nagisa.

"That must be one of Nagisa's friends." I mumbled feeling a little jealous, that I didn't have anyone to group with. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice. "Hey (Y/N!)" Nagisa called out to me. Him and the green haired girl walked over to my area. "Hi there (Y/N), wait can I call you that?" the green hair girl responded. I blushed slightly and nodded. "I'm Kaede Kayano, but please call me Kayano!" she smiled brightly.

Soon enough I was socializing with Kayano, Nagisa, a baseball boy named Sugino, and even the girl in the glasses who's name is Okuda! We talked about our hobbies and how the moon was formed into a permanent crescent shape. 

After a short period of time the bell rang and everyone seemed to scurry on into their seats. But then the unthinkable happened.

A tall man who seemed like he worked for the government walked in with a giant octopus!

"Students of Class 3-E from now on, you will become assassins and kill this creature!" 

No way in hell... this is my new schedule!?