|69| The Battle

-Third POV-
You stationed yourself up against Karasuma. Waiting for minutes and clicks to pass by.

One by one you felt your phone buzz as Ritsu told you who kept getting out.

So far you haven't heard Karma's name. But that was expected, you knew he won't go down without a fight. Sighing heavily your pupils widen taking every single little detail in as you waited for the right chance to strike.

From the corner of your eye you saw Nakamura and the idiot gang follow her into battle. You twitched a bit wanted to move but you knew you had to wait and you let someone else take care of them.

Out from behind you saw Nagisa tag them all with one go of paint.

You shivered at the new found feeling of fear from him but he then turned to you and gave a thumbs up. This running into the bushes.

This left the opposing team with just Karma.

"We might actually get this!" You sighed in happiness. Suddenly your phone lit up showing that Maehara was out and now it was only you,Takuro and Nagisa.

Karma stood up from his post. He walked towards the Center. "Nagisa, are you really going to shoot me? Does your little heart even allow that? You know the drama going on and you know how they would react!" Karma taunted Nagisa.

You saw Nagisa gulp as you tried to give him a signal, but Karma shot him from the corner of your eye.

Right before you were about to jump out in rage, Takuro grasped your hand and covered it. "Don't."

He whispered.

You calmed down and began to wait.

Takuro walked out and walked towards Karma.

"Ah! Someone finally." Karma smirked as he stared at Takuro.

"Where is the girl?" Karma huffed.

Suddenly he froze up and Karma dashed to his right rolling onto the ground.

You were there behind him as you shot your gun, but it hit Takuro.

"Tch." All three of you yelled as Takuro began running.

"Kent Takuro is now eliminated." Ritsu lit up on your phone.

"W-what?" Takuro gasped as he stared at his leg.

As Karma rolled out of action, he had thrown one of his knives across and it sliced his leg with paint.

Takuro sighed and he patted your shoulder. "We're counting on you."

Without thinking you ran to grab Karma's knife, but he managed to push you away as you dropped your pistol.

"Oh come on (Y/N), you know I can't hit a girl." He mocked as he bent down to pick up his knife.

Whilst he was bending over you got up and kicked his stomach "Then that will make it an easier fight for me!" You huffed.

Karma kept his ground as the knife was still in hand.

He looked at you annoyed and then charged towards you.

Your small figure was very helpful as you were a smaller target for Karma. You kept dodging until he stopped.

"Is that all you have to offer?" He smirked. "One measly little kick and then you're on the defensive?" He laughed at you.

You had your knife out and you glared at him. "Don't come any closer!"

Within a flash Karma had done the opposite and kicked the knife out of your hands causing a pain to shoot up into your fingers.

You fell onto your knees clutching your hand as it was a direct hit to your fingers.