|8| Transfer Student~

-Third POV-

The trip to Kyoto, was a failure but, you were still happy. Walking to your mirror in your room you patted your head. Blushing you hugged yourself and did your hair up in the usual pigtails.

"(Y/N)! Someone's waiting for you outside the door!" Surprised at this statement your mom said you wondered who would be waiting at your door. You quickly put on your cardigan and walked downstairs. Grabbing your lunch you opened the door to be face to face with Kayano and Nakamura.

"Oh good morning guys! Why are you here exactly?" You said jokingly. "Oh we went out earlier to buy sweets and stuff, Kayano pointed out that your house was near by so we thought we could pick you up!" Nakamura smiled.

-♥️-

When you finally got to the campus you walked inside. Your eyes scanned the room finding Nagisa, Sugino, Okajima and Isogai. While walking over you heard their conversation.

"Hey did anyone else read that email Karasuma sent?" Sugino questioned.

"Oh about the new transfer student? I wonder if it's a guy or a girl." Nagisa pondered.

"Ho ho ho, you see I have something that you don't! Behold! The transfer students picture!" Okajima said as he held his phone. "You haven't even met the girl and she's already your background."

"(Y/N) was my background, but now this hotti-"

"Okajima, what did you say about me...." you stood behind the boy with a flaming aura surrounding you. "Oh (Y/N)! Uh... you know you're the hottest in the class I'm sor-" you hit his head, hard. "That's not what I meant you perverted bastard! What I meant is why the hell am I your background!"

Before Okajima could answer Karasuma walked into the class with a giant box.

"Eh?" Said everyone.

"Uh Karasuma what's with the box of bolts?" Masayoshi asked. "This is your new student, she's from Norway meet the Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery." The box then lit up, which had a picture of a cute girl.

"Hello, I am the Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery." Koro-Sensei then said, "Very well then, just put her behind Hara!"
Once the Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery was behind Hara, it seemed to have shut off.

The whole classroom went on as it was until suddenly the Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery made a noise. Then it pulled out guns and started shooting rapid fire. Everyone ducked down and watched the rain of bullets try and hit Koro-Sensei. But of course Koro-Sensei dodged and used chalk to block it off. "You must try better then that Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery-chan!" He scoffed.

The Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery then started to re analyze the attacks, and so forth. The whole class was then interrupted almost every 5 seconds.

-♥️-

"Ugh why do we have to clean up her mess?" Maehara groaned. "Hey, what's up?" Murumatsu leaned onto the machine. With no response Murumatsu just swore. "Fine be that way!" "Dude don't even try, a machines a machine."

"Hey (Y/N)!" Karma shouted, turning around to face the boy he spilt all of the pellets he collected onto you. It didn't hurt but damn was it annoying. "What the hell was that for idi-" Karma grabbed you and put his hand your mouth. All eyes now on you. "Now now don't want Isogai to see you acting like this no?" He whispered.

You ripped out of his grip and rubbed your face. "Go away Bakabane." "Aww but (Y/N) I said you could call me Karma!" He teased. "ah Karma just stop bothering (Y/N) and help us clean please." Isogai interrupted.