|22| Level 2

Doing this chapter in pure memory I do not remember all the details I'm sorry if you get mad cause it's inaccurate~

-Third POV-

Silently walking in the hallway too scared to question where you guys were going, you were approaching a darker hallway which what seems to lead to a club room according to the map Ritsu showed you.

"I'm getting uneasy...." Kayano mentioned as she slowly walked along side with you.

Karasuma then stopped walking, followed by all the students stopping too. Peeking from the corner, you saw a fairly tall guy around Karasuma's height. He had blonde hair and a long jacket draped over him. He stood there just aimlessly staring into the ground.

"This is bad... I can't fight. How do we get passed hi-"

BKRSHIIISSHHHHHHH

"So Smog didn't get them.... hm. There's around 12.... no maybe 14 hm. Come out I know you're there hm. There's no point of hiding hm."

One by one the students walked out of their hiding spoof behind the wall.

This guy gave you the chills. He broke glass with his bare hands. But there was one thing throwing you off.

"Hey sir why do you keep saying 'hm'?" Karma innocently asked.

"THANK GOD FOR KARMA"

"You see it sounds like a Samu-"

BKRSHIIISSHHHHHHH

The same loud crashing sound of glass breaking was heard. Karma was up ahead in front of the male. He had a fake plant in hand. This forcefully made the male take fighting stance, and both of their guards were up.

"If all you can do is break glass and assume it's scary. Then hey I can break glass too, are you scared yet?" Karma said as he brought the plant onto his side.

Only watching from afar the words going from one ear out of the other the only thing you worried about was Karma. This guy was a serious professional. And Karma was a mere junior high student. Before you knew it both of the males were standing waiting for a move to be made.

Sound then returned to your ears as you listened to Koro-Sensei's sentence.

"He's looking straight forward, not down on his enemy's. I believe our red headed friend will be able to handle this man."

With your gaze meeting back to the two boys you watched as Karma threw the plant.

"Too soft hm. You'll need to find a better weapon hm."

The man then crushed the fake plant into two as he threw it onto the side.

"Don't need one~" Karma teased.

Without giving time for Karma to even get another weapon the male moved in attacking him with only his hands.

"His grip is so strong. He might crush Karma's bones if he touches him!" Okuda yelled out worriedly.

But surprisingly Karma was blocking every hit and dodging every blow the male was giving him.

"Nyurufufufufu isn't that your technique Karasuma?" Koro-Sensei blurted.