|55| Answers

I apologize for late upload, I don't want to stress myself writing this book. I want to enjoy it whilst I write so please forgive me. Sorry if it's short I'm really tired ;-;

-Third POV-
Karma stood still. He was practically inable to speak. He recollected his thoughts and breathed in. "Just wanted to see if she could do something for me." He replied casually hoping you would take it well.

You looked at his eyes. "O-oh okay." You mumbled whilst proceeding to get groceries.

Karma took this opportunity to turn things around.

"Hmmm... is someone jealous?" He smirked as he caught up with you.

Soon the oh so familiar red scattered across your face as you quickly deny him for the billionth time.

"No it's not like that dummy!"

Karma snickered as he followed you.

He then thought back about your question.

"Do you know where Isogai is?"

His heart stung from the sudden memories from when you liked Isogai.

He then felt uneasy wondering if those feelings have resurfaced or not.

He glanced at your figure.

Wind blowing in hair as the sunset kissed your pink cheeks and your lips pursed into a small pout. You looked deep in thought as your entire appearance complimented the scenery around you.

Karma's heart melted at the sight. Suddenly he saw Isogai and Takuro both by your side. Happily talking with you as his stomach turned from jealousy.

The silence seemed to grow the more he thought about this and soon enough it was just crickets filling the atmosphere.

Arriving at the store you grabbed a bin and hoarded all the snacks you could find.

"I'm sure the kids would like this!" You smiled as you grabbed extras.

You then paused looking at the isle. Thinking for a second you grabbed more then you needed and headed for the cashier.

"Isn't that enough?" Karma asked as you jumped from his sudden voice.

"I-uh yea totally!" You lied.

"Geez if you're going to lie try doing it better." Karma said as he patted your head.

He payed for the groceries and you walked out the store.

"Fine i guess I could tell you." You huffed as you and Karma stopped near an alleyway.

"I got these for Isogai." You said.

Karma's eyes widen as his chest fell.

By pure instinct he grabbed your hand and pinned you against the wall, causing you to drop the bags.

"Hey what the hell are you-"

Karma's breath stopped you from speaking further realizing how close the two of you were.

Karma huffed and looked at you straight in the eye.

"It's my turn to ask questions, do you still like Isogai?"