|42| Lunch

These will be way shorter then usually because I want to get chapters out and also study, I promise after the exam season I'll be back to normal. They're also gonna be a lot simpler ):

-Third POV-
"And that's about it!" Takuro had just finished introducing himself to his new classmates that surrounded the classroom.

Like Koro-Sensei did it just to piss of Karma, Takuro was seated on the other side of you, beside Ritsu's computer body.

Since Koro-Sensei was already aware that you and Takuro knew each other from childhood, He was usually your partner, which clearly annoyed Karma. Well Karma wasn't always your partner either.

In fact, he's probably never been your partner in any project before now that he thinks about it.

He silently glared as he watched Takuro make mistakes on purpose just to have you around for a little longer, fed up Karma decided to ditch.

But part of him was still salty so he stayed in window distance so he could obeserve what was going on until Lunch.

-♥️-

Soon enough Lunch was around, and you went outside.

It was a bright sunny day as clouds kissed the pale blue sky. Sighing in delight you found a comfy spot up against a tree to support your back.

Sitting down You sighed once again as suddenly then open spaces beside you seemed to have disappeared as two clearly annoyed boys were on either side of you.

"Huh?" You gasped as both Takuro and Karma were on opposite ends from each other.

"Excuse me, you're bothering us." Takuro said rather angrily as he glared at Karma.

Karma had returned the favour as he never experienced more hate then Asano's hate for 3-E.

"Takuro, don't be rude. Karma can join in!" You but in whilst scolding your friend.

Karma looked up and stuck his tongue out towards Takuro, clearly feeling like he had one already Takuro did something unexpected.

"Mmphm." Was the noise that came out of his mouth as he took a bite from your egg roll between your chopsticks.

It took both you and Karma an equal amount of time to realize what had just happened.

"Mm! (Y/N) this is delicious, you could be like my wife." Takuro teased as Karma puffed his cheeks out.

"(Y/N) that isn't fair let me try a bite." Karma said trying to gain your attention, which succeeded.

"O-oh, ok!" You said surprised as you put another egg roll in between your chopsticks.

Karma opened his mouth gesturing for you to feed it to him, blushing whilst looking away you shakily brought the chopsticks closer.

But it came to an abrupt stop as Takuro's  mouth was suddenly on the end of it.

"Mmm! Still good (Y/N)." He said quickly changing the subject as Karma's face became furious.

"Why don't you try a bite of your own food?" Takuro suggested as he grabbed your chopsticks whilst he lifted up your chin.

Like it was by instinct Karma did the same thing to Takuro as he bit the end of the chopsticks trying to sabotage the relation.

"Excuse me can't you see I'm trying to do something?" Takuro said quite annoyed

"I haven't tried yet so I wanted to try." Karma smirked

"You could of just picked one up yourself."

"I-"

"Nope!" You suddenly blurt out.

Standing up You glared at both of them.

"Clearly you guys are on some date or something because you won't let me eat in peace since y'all gotta flirt. I'm leaving! And take my stupid lunch." You said as you left in a sudden fit.

Both Karma and Takuro became red as they both stood up.

"(Y/N) wait up we're not gay!"

"Finally something I can agree with this idiot!"

They called out as they chased after you.