|48| Saftey

-Third POV-

You scanned the room, it seemed like there was truly no escape. Sighing heftily, you plopped yourself onto the ground and started to cry.

Not because you were scared but because of the pain you were enduring quite some time now. It was only time till the pain truly got to you and it seemed like right now was the time.

Takuro quickly ran to your side as Karma was still debating his agreement of bringing you here.

"You'll be alright (Y/N), we're here to support you, it's going to-"

"aw how sweet!" An unfamiliar voice rang throughout the cell.

"We have another whore besides that dumb teacher." The voice called out.

You stopped your crying and whipped your head in the direction of where the voice came. "Who the hell are you calling a whore?!" Takuro yells out hoping his voice would reach the ears of the strangers.

A stifled laugh exited his coarse throat as the voice continued. "The girl in your arms that is!" As a familiar figure stepped out into the light.

It was the Reaper.

"I am not a whore." You glared at him.

"No wonder why you want to save that teacher! Because you need more lessons from her!" The man giggles as he clearly forces laughs out.

This was boiling your blood and you so badly wanted to get rid of him already.

"Where's your fucking proof?"

"I mean, look at all the men surrounding you!" He states as everyone eyes you.

Karma was behind you looking at you worryingly as Isogai and Takuro were on either side of your body.

"Hey! They're there to help her out!" Okuda yells in anger.

"Mhm, sure. Here I have a proposal."

Everyone was silent.

"Why not exchange your teacher for that student right there." He pointed towards Takuro.

Everyone went dead silent again.

"I mean come on, whats the harm? It's not like you guys know him that well anyways. He's not part of the group yet..." he taunts as Takuro's bangs were covering his eyes.

The silence still present as nobody had anything to say back to him.

He was right, Takuro wasn't close to anybody, maybe not even you. Hell its been three years what could of happened in that time?

He gulped as he clutched you.

"If it ensures the safety of my classmates and Bitch-Sensei I will go." He said as he got up.

"Taku! Don't you dare go!" You yelled as you tried getting up. Wincing in pain he looked back at you with sorrowful eyes.

"(Y/N) let him go." Karma's voice echoed in your ears.

"What are you insane?!" Your glare darted towards Karma.

"He's not one of us! He's just somebody that barged into here!" He yells out avoiding eye contact.

The Reaper smirked as he finally hit one of your classmates soft spot.

"What the hell do you mean?! Itona And Ritsu haven't been here that long either and they're part of the family!" You yelled back.

"That's a different story!" Karma yells whilst tightening the hold on in his fists.

"Karma." Takuro cuts both of you off.

Looking over his shoulders with icy glazed eyes he spoke.

"Don't let (Y/N) get hurt."

Takuro then walked over to the door of the cell.

Karma just clicked his tongue. He had no idea how to retort him and just looked at you.

Your eyes were tearing up as you watched your friend walk away.

Karma's jealousy engulfed him.

He finally got to you and just as you were almost his a new boy appeared, just his luck isn't it?

But Karma couldn't let the jealousy over take his body

He has to keep you safe first.

Ooo they're fighting again :0