|5| Kyoto!

A little gift since I didn't post yesterday ^^;

-Third POV-

As you made your way over to the campus you see that people have already grouped up. Curious you walked over to Kayano to ask what's going on. "Hey Kayano? What is everyone doing? Didn't Koro-Sensei tell us to be in our seats first thing?" tilting your head. "Oh (Y/N) you didn't hear?! We're going to Kyoto! Also did you see the new transfer teacher?" "Transfer teacher?"

Oh, I should probably tell you now. Yesterday you were sick, and a new teacher arrived, simple.

"What's her name." "Professor Bitch!" Kayano said with a smile. "Thanks Kayano, but that still doesn't answer my question silly." You laughed and playfully hit her. She smiled back realizing she completely avoided your question, "(Y/N) were making groups for the Kyoto trip, want to be in ours?"

"Of course! Please I don't want to be stuck with people I don't know very well.." you said while blushing slightly at the thought of having to socialize with new comers. Isogai then walked over to your group. Your heart fluttered

Is going to ask to be in our group?!

"Ah Kayano, (Y/N)!"

Here it comes, a whole two days with Isogai! Why am I so excited!

"Can you tell me who's in your group? Me and Kataoka have to make sure everyone is in groups of six, for example my group is Kataoka, Me, Maehara, Rio, Okano, and Kimura!"

You felt your hearts thumping come to a stop. Sighing sadly you tell him you still need to find 3 more people. Nagisa looked to you suddenly with a sorry face. "Hm what's wrong Nagisa?" "I'm sorry (Y/N)... for what I'm about to do." Confused you watched the boy, "Hey Karma? Want to be in our group?" The boy then turned to him. "Ah sure why not. Count me in!" Sugino then asked Karma. "Uh you're going to behave yourself right? No funny business."

"Heheh, don't worry let's just say when I fight out of town I know how to keep witnesses silent." He said whilst devil horns were coming out of his head. "Oh great now he's part of our group!" You screamed. "(Y/N) I said sorry!!" Nagisa tried to explain, you scoffed and looked away. "Hm so Me, Nagisa, (Y/N), Sugino and... we need two more." Smiling you grabbed Okuda. "I need my angel in this group if I want to survive!" You said whilst hugging her. Okuda smiled and gave you a quick hug back.

"Well that's one down but we still need one more." Karma said averting his eyes from the group, that's when Sugino smiled. "Why not Kanzaki? Class 3-E's idol!" Looking over to the girl Sugino invited you couldn't help but feel a little insecure.

She was beautiful, and you thought to yourself you'd never be as pretty as her. But the words that came out of her mouth surprised you. "Ahh no no! Now that (Y/N)s in our class she's the new Idol!" you smiled and rubbed your neck. "Ah no Kanzaki you're making me blush.."

Your group then started to get more attention.

"Wow Nagisa, Sugino and Karma are sure lucky. They have the hottest babes in their group!"

"Do I lose my chance with them then?"

"The only real threats are Karma and Sugino, but Karma doesn't seem like the one to date. And Sugino looks like he likes Kanzaki, Nagisa well he's just looks like a chick!"

"That just means only (Y/N) is available that's alright, she's still smoking!"

"What about me...." Kayano mumbled. You and Kanzaki then rushed to her side and comforted her. Karma just laughed. "Kayano maybe it might be cause you're lacking something." Kayano then got triggered and started screaming protests to Karma. "Woah Karma what's so wrong about being flat?!"

"I'm just saying~" he teased. "(Y/N) defending Kayano just because she has just as small of a bust size as her." Blushing you wrapped your arms around your chest. Karma just laughed, "What are you doing that for you literally have nothing to hide!" Blushing furiously you stomped closer to him.

"What makes you think that dumbass! I have a chest, and so does Kayano!"

Karma just snickered. "Well your chest doesn't seem to prove it." You started to feel your blood boil. Kanzaki, Sugino and Nagisa stopped trying to stop the fight since it was already too late. "Well that's cause girls wear bras! And bras press your boobs a little so that's why!" Kayano just nodded vigorously with you. "No, that's only sports bras (Y/N)."

"Since when do you know so much about bras?!" Trying to retort back at the red head, now catching the attention of the class. "I don't, it's just common knowledge, during spots you move, but you don't want to move your boobs so they press down. Aka a sports bra." Karma then smirked, "but you don't even need a sports bra (Y/N)-chan~"

Isogai then walked over. "Karma (Y/N) enough about this bust business, please the whole class is getting a little uncomfortable."

"I'm not uncomfortable!" Okajima screamed, but a bunch of girls just hit his head. "Well I'll stop once the idiot admits I have a chest!" Kayano standing there completely forgotten. "Princess you have to prove that you even have one." Karma retorted.

Being angry you walked over to the red head. Karma put his hands up in defence saying "woah woah calm Dow-"

Then you tripped. Fell on top of Karma, his hands once out to defend himself, now on your chest. Staying still in shock for a moment, you felt Karma's hand move.

Squish.

Screaming and realizing what just happened you sat up and blushed furiously too embarrassed to even speak. The whole class just silent at the fact that just did happen, well except for Okajima. He was complaining why he couldn't be Karma.

"I-I guess she isn't all that flat...." Karma mumbled, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Not even proud that you won the argument you just sat down and buried your face in embarrassment. Then all of the boys rushed to Karma. "What does it feel like to touch a girls chest?" "Dude you're so lucky!" And the questions continued.

Isogai then coughed as the attention was brought onto him. "Now that this argument is over... just tell me who's in your guys group." Karma nodded still a little aloof over what just happened.

-♥️-

You then boarded the train. Well not before seeing Professor Bitch in a flashy outfit. Before you could open your mouth Karasuma just told her to get changed, you then sat down.

Looking at your chest you huffed

He said I wasn't... AGH I need to not think about it!!! Stupid period head.

Then your group sat beside you. The awkward silence was killing everyone. But Karma decided to speak first. "Listen, (Y/N) I'm sorry." Not wanting anymore awkward silence you just huffed and looked away. "It doesn't matter anyways idiot, I proved to you I wasn't flat!" You said in a victorious way. Karma then whispered in your ear. "I bet you wished it was Isogai." Blushing madly you just hit him silly as Nagisa was dealing the cards.

You and the rest were just laughing and having fun, sometimes you getting mad at Karma and other times just laughing. Kanzaki then asked if you wanted to go get drinks. "I'll come too!" Every girl in your group said in sync. While you were walking away you bumped into a few older boys. "I'm so sorry!" You said and bowed. Kanzaki and the other girls bowed too. You then retreated to your current mission of getting everyone drinks.