|14| Waters

-Third POV-

"Eww... Koro-Sensei...." you said as you scooted your chair further away. It was lunch and Koro-Sensei seemed to be crying all day. Eventually Bitch-Sensei got fed up.

"Jesus what made you so damn sad! Can you stop the crying we're trying to eat!" "I'm not crying, these are my nostrils. I can't seem to stop this snot, but don't worry it's just mucus." Putting your lunch away and losing your appetite to eat you wrapped it back in this cute cloth you originally had in it. "God Koro-Sensei you're just so gross sometimes I just can't eat!"

"(Y/N)! I'm s-sorry-" before Koro-Sensei could finish the door opened. Terasaka came in. "OH SWEET JESUS TERASAKA I WAS GETTING WORRIED YOU LIKED TAKEBAYASHIS MAID CAFE TOO MUCH THAT YOU DECIDED TO DITCH CLASS FOREVER AND NEVER COME BACK AND ONLY STAY FOR MAIDS!!!"

Terasaka seemed to mad to even give a response. He just huffed and looked at everyone. "Hey octopus lets kill you once and for all... everybody come over to the pool! We all know water is Koro-Sensei's biggest weakness!" Maehara protested though. "Hey what makes you think that we're going to go with your plans, first you treat us like shit and now expect us to follow you?!"

"Fine then don't come! I wasn't going to share the prize money with you runts anyways" he huffed as he walked away. Everyone was silent, they all knew that none of you were going to agree to this plan but.... "COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO HELP TERASAKA!" Koro-Sensei exclaimed.

-♥️-

Whilst standing in shallow water near Nakamura as your support just incase you manage to drift away, Terasaka seemed to be the only one not in the water. Takebayashi then analyzed the situation. "Uh, Terasaka... how will we get Koro-Sensei in the pool without him being acknowledged you know it's kind of difficult pushing someon-"

SPLOOOOSH

Takebayashi was then thrown into the pool. "Blah blah blah see how easy it is to push someone!" Everyone was silent. "Man, first he asks us for help but when we help him he gives us shit for it..." you whispered, but eventually Koro-Sensei arrived after finally fixing his gross mucus problem.

"So, you're going to push me in and have everyone come at me with their knives well that's what I'm presuming, how can you get me into the pool in the first place? Your little gun there won't budge." Terasaka hesitated, but proceeded to smirk, "y-you don't know my plan tentacles..... alright. One two three.... GO!"

Terasaka pulls the trigger.

For you, everything went in slow motion, you hear a faint beep as you whipped your head in the direction. The dam holding the water in the pool was broken, as this happened your eyes shot open. The current carried you and your classmates away.

"Gah! N-Nakamura!" You managed to choke out as you were panicking. Nakamura was trying her best to get to you but the current was far too strong. Koro-Sensei made no time to waste into saving the students. One by one the students were being picked up by his tentacles, but the more students he got the more his tentacles became red and puffy.

-Karma's POV-

I casually leaned into a tree, admiring the silence of the forest. Well I was until I heard a crash and my classmates screams.

Running over to the commotion, the pool we were once in was empty. Empty of water, empty of my classmates. Terasaka then emerged from the bushes.

"I-I didn't m-mean to d-do it..." he blurted. "Come on man you know that I am too stupid for this to happen! I was being played as a fool! I didn't know-" anger built into me as I realized the one thing that fucked me over. (Y/N) couldn't swim.

Without hesitation I gave Terasaka a good punch. Glaring at him I said, "instead of whining, why not fucking try and solve the damn problem."

And in an instant I found myself running to find (Y/N).

-Third POV-

Just as Koro-Sensei was about to grab your arm, a white tentacle whacked it out of place, while another tentacle lifted you up from the water. Your eyes one shut while the other followed who the tentacles belonged too. It was a boy with golden eyes, white hair and a monotone expression. This must be the Itona boy you didn't meet yet.

Without even giving a chance for you to escape you were dunked into the water again, over and over. It was making you have a hard time breathing continuously gasping for air.

"(Y/N)!!!" The students and Koro-Sensei called out. But Koro-Sensei couldn't save you because the moment he got closer he would kill Koro-Sensei. But surprisingly, the dunking stopped. You were set down on a rock, but this wasn't going to save you.

The rock was slippery with no room for you to grip onto. The current wasn't helping you since it was hitting the rock over and over slowly causing you to lose your grip. Koro-Sensei still couldn't get to you because Itona started to attack.

You couldn't help but start to cry. You didn't want to die. Would you end up dying? These questions ran through your head as you panicked. "H-help me please!" You cried out.

"(Y/N)!" Karma called out to you. Trying your best to look up at the red head, he continued "Don't worry! Just please hold on for your damn life! I promise I won't let you get hurt!" He yelled.

You closed your eyes.

And boy did you hold on, but slowly you started to lose your grip, but you wrapped your legs onto the stone for a better angle. Faster and faster you started losing your grip.

You could here splashes, then you heard Terasaka's voice. Then a loud smack. "Is that all you got?!" Terasaka shouted.

You didn't know who he was talking to, but you knew that it was all you got and you let go. The current washes you away but before you could drown any further Koro-Sensei picked you up with his tentacles. He rested you beside Okuda and Kanzaki while the other students continued to jump in the water. Okuda put her hands onto your chest and proceeded to preform CPR.

Coughing up water and rubbing your eyes you looked around. Okuda cried as she hugged you. "(Y/N) you're alright! Thank god!" Kanzaki then joined in on the hug. Patting their backs you got out of the hug and stood up. You ran over to the seen and saw Karma.

Without even thinking you screamed his name, "KARMA!" You yelled and jumped into his direction. He managed to catch you, and you cried in his chest. "I was so scared. I don't know what you did, but but I'm here and I don't and-" you continued to stutter unable to find the right words.

Koro-Sensei in the distance just got mad. "Now Karma is stealing my popularity! I did the saving, he only comforted her!" But soon he shut up as he witnessed Karma pat your head. He then got out his note book, for a special OTP.