|7| So, Who is it?

-Third POV-

Once you got to the hotel. You fell asleep. But then suddenly you woke up from the sound of a picture being taken. "N-Nakamura!" "Hehe sorry (Y/N) couldn't help it you just looked so cute!" You just blushed furiously. Getting up Kayano then walked over to you. "Sooo (Y/N) continuing our conversation before~ about who you like!" This caught everyone's interests.

"(Y/N) you like someone?!"

"Who is it who is it?!"

"I bet I know who~" Nakamura said. "It's either Karma or Isogai." You blushed at the names. "Aww come one (Y/N) tell us who it is?" Kurahashi said. "I'll tell you who I like! Karasuma!" Nakamura rolled her eyes. "Who doesn't like him." Taking this chance you exit to go to the bathroom so you wouldn't be pressed anymore.

Without a sense of direction you accidentally stumbled into the boys room. But nobody seemed to notice so you quickly stayed outside, but before you left you heard one of them say something. "So who do you like Karma?" Isogai asked. This caught your attention. "Hm? Let me see." You then peeked your head in.

The boys all sat in a circle with a paper in the hands of Karma. "What's that?" You wondered. Karma then gave the paper back to Isogai, luckily Isogai's back was faced to you so you can see the paper.

"Ratings for Class 3-E's cutest girls"

(Y/N): 6
Kanzaki: 4
Yada: 3
Okano: 3
Kurahashi: 2
Kataoka: 1
Nakamura: 1

Your face flushed a little. "Probably Okuda?" You heard Karma say. Then for some reason, for a small second. That familiar feeling of jealousy rised, but you just shook it off. "I don't even like that dummy!" You stomped off.

When you finally got back into the girls room all of the girls tackled you. "(Y/N) you can run away answer our question!" Then you felt their hands start tickling you. Giggling like crazy you screamed "haha ok ok! I'll tell you!" "I-I l-like uh.... Isogai...." you said while blushing. Nakamura rolled her eyes. "Eh expected." Getting angry you got up. "Then what was the point of tickling me!" "Just wanted to make sure!" Nakamura winked.

"Well I mean Isogai and Maehara are always top runners, but since Maehara is a play boy the ikemen himself is first place." Nakamura said while getting up. "I think Karma's first on looks alone!" Yada said happily. "W-what? He looks like a period head, and hell he sure acts like one too!" You said. Then the girls all agreed but suddenly Okuda butted in. "I-I think he's quite n-nice if you get to know him!"

There it was again the little pang in your heart. But you ignored it. Then Professor Bitch walked in with cans of beer. "Oh hey professor!" Everyone said. "Hey Bitch-Sensei can you tell us one of your adult stories?" Yada asked. "Hm? Sure why not." Professor Bitch said when she walked in.

-♥️-

"YOU'RE ONLY TWENTY?!" Basically all the girls screamed. "I thought she was a widow!" Okano said jokingly. "Hey who called me a widow!" Professor Bitch said after she was talking. Talk about late reaction. "Hey Professor Bitch tell us one of your stories now please!" Kurahashi asked.

"Fine, but be careful. It's full off spice."
Professor Bitch said. When everyone got closer to listen, she started speaking. "My first time was around when I was still 17- HEY WHAT ARE  YOU DOING HERE?!" She suddenly screamed. Then everyone saw Koro-Sensei sitting there along with us. "Koro-Sensei this is girl talk!" You told him.

"Aww pretty please can't I stay and listen!" He said while still painted pink. "Hell no! Not unless you tell us your love life Koro-Sensei!" Nakamura screamed. "Yeah! Tell us tell us tell us!" The girls started chanting. Koro-Sensei sweating a little he then ran out of the room. The girls then started chasing him along with you. But you got tired after a while and decided to stop.

After the whole Koro-Sensei gossip issue everyone went to bed. But for some reason you couldn't sleep, so you walked to the foyer of the building. It was pretty late at night, so it was quite hard walking around till you bumped into someone. "A-ah! I'm s-sorry!" You said.

Looking up the moonlight shined on him. It was none other then Isogai whom you bumped into. "Oh hey (Y/N)!" He said in a whisper. "Why are you here?" "Well I can't sleep..." you said while looking down. "Hm why is that?" "W-well..."

-♥️-

After explaining what happened today Isogai looked at you in pity. "Well, you're fine now right?" You nodded, silently thanking the darkness that it was covering your flushed cheeks. "Uh-uhm... wa-want a d-drink?" You asked trying to keep the conversation going. "No no! Please don't waste money on me." He said.

"What a gentleman!" You thought to yourself.

"Please I insist it the least I could do from taking your time!" "Ah... fine if you insist, there's no stopping you!" He smiled. If it was even possible you blushed even more. You walked over to the vending machine and got two cans of Melon Soda and scurried back over to Isogai. You smiled and handed him the drink.

"H-hey Isogai?" You mumbled a bit. You were planning to confess, but the setting didn't feel right like someone was there. You just assumed it was Karasuma and finished your sentence. "W-we should g-go back its p-pretty l-late!" These mess of words came out of your mouth. "I guess so," Isogai sighed. "Well goodnight (Y/N)." He said whilst patting your head. You then watch as the male walked away to the boys room.

You touched your head and blushed.

Yeah... I really like him.

Little did you know the person watching wasn't Karasuma, but another boy who's name started with a K. Karma Akabane.

There the boy stood with his strawberry milk box, crushed in his hand. For some reason he was confused why he even stayed and watched. Wasn't he the one that said he was going to help get you guys together?