|25| Caving in

2020 Cavityies here! Wattpad totally broke the last chapter I had in between these two. But basically to sum it up it was an authors note explaining the battle and how you won. I'm sorry you can't read it, but we both know you were badass!

-Third POV-
Waking up the next day at the hotel your back was sore.

You woke up pretty late since it was around 11:00. But nobody could blame you. Not after what happened.

As you get up and brush your hair into the usual pigtails, you looked over.

Seeing a note on your hotel door you clambered up and trotted over to investigate it.

Hey (Y/N)! I don't know what time you'll wake up but if it's before Lunch then come outside, if it's during go to the restaurant, Karasuma is treating us.  But if it's after go find Koro-Sensei.
-Nakamura

Yawning slightly, you fold up Karmas jacket. You forgot to give it back to him since you fell asleep after the fight. In the end you slept in his jacket as Karma gave you a piggy back in the end.

Clutching onto the fabric you find your hands moving on their own. Soon the sweater was no more then a few centimetres away from your face, and you took a big inhale.

"Hey (Y/N) you awake I was wondering where you put my jack-" Karma had walked in on you.

Freezing from your actions you brain had to process what was going on. Throwing away the jacket at Karmas face you screamed at the top of your lungs.

"ITS NOT LIKE THAT B-BAKABANE!"

Suddenly before you even noticed, you were up against the wall. Karma hovering over you his eyes staring deeply into yours.

Gulping your spit you averted your eyes.

"W-what are y-you doing."

He leaned in closer, clueless you shut your eyes. Then felt a quick flick to the forehead.

"Ok now that I've got your attention shorty, there are more important things to discuss, like your crush on Isogai. We're leaving tomorrow morning and didn't you say you were going to confess?"

Still looking away you replied, "come on I just got into something serious, don't worry I'll confess when I get the chance too. And you could of just asked for my attention stupid......"

He only chuckled whilst ruffling your hair.

"Come on let's go to the restaurant!"

-♥️-

How the hell did you get in this situation? Well, because Koro-Sensei is a stupid shipping piece of trash with tentacles! He decided to do a test of courage. Right after you fought with Takaoka too?

Well maybe you grew stronger from that experience, but no what's worse is that Karma had already gone with Okuda, Kayano with Nagisa and you definitely didn't want to go with Okajima.

Looking at the ground you fumbled with your feet.

Footsteps grew closer as someone called out your name.

Looking over in the direction of the voice you see Isogai.

"(Y/N)! You have no one to go with right? Why not go with me?" He asked whilst panting a little.

You couldn't even respond. Looking at Isogai you could only admire him. His little pants were the cutest thing you've ever heard, his kindness of going out of his way to talk to you and ask if you didn't have a partner, his cute face with a grin plastered over it.

You basically were head over heels for this guy.

"(Y/N)? Aren't you going to reply." He asked tilting his head.

"I-O-oh I'm sorry I was just looking a-at your sexy face!"

"Sexy face?"

"UUuhhhh I didn't say sexy face!"

"Then what did you say?" The boy getting even more confused by the second.

"I said to look at that crying vase!!!!" You panicked not wanting Isogai to find out what was going on.

He giggled as he looked at you.

"(Y/N) who knew you were good at jokes! But I didn't come here to listen to one. I wanted to see if you'd be my cave buddie!"

"Oh! U-uh sure." Your blush growing.

"Alright students has everyone got a partner?" Koro-Sensei interrupted.

"Yes!" Everyone's voices was heard.

He then passed out several flash lights.

-♥️-

Right after Kayano and Nagisa stepped in you waited till you were allowed to enter.

Awkwardly waiting you began thinking.

"I can probably confess right now! When else do I have a chance alone with Isogai..." you thought.

Then Isogai alerted you that it was finally time to enter the cave.

A few minutes have passed and so far it had just been small talk the whole time. Then you heard a weird instrument play behind you. It was Koro-Sensei in some weird get up.

"NYRUFUFUFUFUUFUFU!" He giggled crazily as you screeched, clearly getting Isogai's attention. He also was scared but not as badly as you were.

Trying to run away from Koro-Sensei you ended up tripping on a rock and almost falling, but Isogai had caught you at the right time, holding your hand and running away.

Eventually you stopped running. Letting go of his hand you felt a small tug before you let go.

"That was scary! I never knew Koro-Sensei could be good at something other then being a perverted teacher!" Isogai joked.

But you were getting none of this no.

Your face was beet red as steam was practically puffing out from your head.

You replayed the memory.

Isogai had grabbed your hand in a firm grip, and even clutched it after you guys stopped running. Not only that it seems like he still wanted to hold hands after you two let go!

"Things are going quite well!" You thought to yourself.

It seems like you were almost at the end of the cave. And you decided to man up before going any further.

Isogai looked over towards you.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong..?" He asked flashing the light towards you.

Gulping down all of your fears you opened your mouth looked straight at Isogai making full on eye contact.

Saying it like you declared war on another country you told him your feelings.

"Isogai, I-I Like you!"