|44| Perfect Presents

Alright regular updating is back! I hope you missed it lol, finally we're getting somewhere.

-Third POV-
It's been almost a month since Takuro joined and the rivalry between him and Karma hasn't died yet.

You decided not to bother with them until they become friends.

Ironically they need to get closer to you to become friends once you pick your match.

Whilst walking with Kayano to school you sighed heavily.

"October always gives me the chills. I never really liked Halloween." You mumbled as you watched the leafs wilt.

"Whaaat?! How can you not like halloween?!" Kayano asked angrily. She then continued on like how Halloween was the once in a life time where you could dress up. Although you can dress up whenever she still used it as an excuse.

"Aren't you excited~" Kayano whined.

"Not really we should be focusing on killing Koro-Sensei, we got this semester left..." you said pondering.

The two of you continued chatting as you walked foreword.

Suddenly you bumped into one of your classmates.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry (Y/N)! I didn't mean to I didn't see you!" Yada explained whilst trying to see if you were hurt or not.

Smiling you told her you were fine.

"What made you stop mid track anyways?" Kayano asked as Kurahashi joined in.

"Oh its because Bitch-Sensei had her birthday but nobody celebrated it with her!"

"That's so sad what should we do?" You asked looking up ahead at the female.

She was always so beautiful, and you knew she deserved a happy birthday deep down. She was your teacher after all.

"I know!" Kayano chirps as she explains her idea. "Let's stall time to buy a gift and then we can get Karasuma to give it to her!"

"Wow nice idea! Let's tell the guys." Yada smiled as she grabbed you and Kayano's wrists.

-♥️-

"Why..." You mumbled to yourself relatively annoyed as both Takuro and Karma were sent to go with you to buy a gift.

It was on one condition that they wouldn't fight against each other but now they were fighting for your attention.

"Ugh guys let's just find the present and go back." You sighed walking around.

The two boys trailed behind as they glared at each other.

"Wow look at those hot guys!" A few girls whispered in the back. "I want to go get their number do you think I can do it?" The other girl mumbled.

For some reason you had a pit feeling in your stomach.

Turning around Karma was just ignoring them as Takuro being the kind gent was socializing with the girls.

Jealously fills you up as you stomped over.

"Takuro! This is just like in middle school..." You said as you glared at him.

"You're ignoring the task at hand for simple girls!" You insulted.

Takuro smiled awkwardly. "Haha-"

"Simple girls?" One girl cuts off Takuro and glares.

"Listen we ain't simple you whore!" One girl yelled.

Suddenly Karma's body was in front of you.

"The only whores I see are the ones infront of me." Karma said as he dragged you away from the girls and Takuro.

Sadly the girls managed to keep Takuro there exploiting his kindness.

"Ow Karma! My arm." You yelled as he tugged it further.

Karma quickly let go once he noticed you yelp.

"Oh shit sorry!" He said whilst looking at your arm.

"Ah, it might start bruising... dude you're too strong." You joked as you playfully punched him.

"Why hello there lovely couple!" A sudden voice interrupted you.

Looking over it was a tall man wearing an apron. He had silver hair and the kindest smile that you completely forgotten that he called you and Karma a couple.

Karma blushed. "People think we're a coup-"

"No, not that I'm here." Takuro butts in.

Karma's face scrunched up at Takuro's voice.

"Oh I'm sorry! You're not a couple after all. I guess I can't sell these ahah." He chuckled whilst rubbing his neck. He held these beautiful flowers in his hands.

You stared at the flowers for a while and started to think.

"Perfect!" You suddenly yelled as you grabbed out your wallet.

"Please give me those ones in your hands sir!"

You smiled as you handed in the money.

Recently I've gotten into Haikyuu lately, so there might be some references here and there, but my favourites so far are Kageyama Oikawa Sugawara Nishinoya And Tsukishima!

Yamaguchi And hinata are super cute too!

Also Kenma And Yaku....

All of them are cute okay?!