|66| A Statement

-Third POV-
It's been a few days and Takuro has been discharged from the hospital. Between the two of you it's a little bit awkward, but Takuro's calm nature surprisingly helped a lot and the two of you were back to being friends once more.

Although between you and Karma, nothing much has changed. The only difference was that you were now fully aware of your own feelings.

There you sat in the empty classroom as final period had just ended. Koro-Sensei had gone off somewhere as the rest of the students were making their way home.

You thought about speaking to Karma as you stared at the back of his body walking away, but there was always something holding you back from speaking to Karma and those were his words. "I never liked you!" Played in the back of your mind.

Lying down against your desk you pondered. Touching your lips you remembered the kiss you shared with Karma.

"Why did I kiss back.." you mumbled to yourself as your eyes slowly began to close.

"Is it a boy? Nyururufufufufufu!" A smug voice peeped from the corner of the room.

Shooting up in embarrassment you stared at your teacher. He was all pink as he was making random signals that you couldn't understand.

"So what Koro-Sensei?" You scoffed as you turned around.

Koro-Sensei smiled as he walked towards you.

"Nothings going to change if you keep it on your chest (Y/N) dear." He smiled.

Your eyes widened as if he gave you the exact words you needed to hear. Koro-Sensei squirmed over to the blackboard to begin erasing it as you got up and grabbed your bag.

"There's that too I need to get off my chest!" You huffed as you ran towards your classmates.

-♥️-
"So what is it you called us here for (Y/N)?" Nagisa asked you as the rest of your classmates surrounded you in a small opening inside the forest.

Everyone was either up against a tree or sitting in the shade as your eyes scanned to make sure everyone was there. In the corner of your eye you saw Karma's body leaning against the tree.

A sigh of relief escaped your breath as you gained to courage to speak.

"It's been dawning on me for a while now.." you mumbled as you rubbed your shoulder. "But I've been thinking a lot lately! And I've come to the conclusion, we shouldn't kill Koro-Sensei!"

Everyone was agape.

"What?" Takuro asked as he fixed his posture.

"H-here me out! If Koro-Sensei was made by man-kind there must be a way we can s-save him! And surely it's his own choice if he wants to d-destroy the world and I think h-he wouldn't!"

"H-here me out!" A deep voice of mockery came out from one of the students.

Your head shot in the direction of the sound as Terasaka was at there moving his hands in a rude manner.

"(Y/N), are you being stupid?" He questioned as he got a little closer.

"Terasaka, that's a surprise for you to say." Karma butted in.

This took both you and Terasaka by surprise as Terasaka continues talking. "Hah? Picking a fight with me now Akabane? Don't tell me you actually want to spare the octopus." He said threateningly.

"Oh no, What I meant is that even an idiot could see that this isn't stupidity."

Your heart fluttered for a bit.