|29| Ignorance

Not my proudest chapter. I think it's quite messy.

-Third POV-
Going to school, was actually becoming living hell.

For the first few days of coming back, you overheard Isogai and Kataoka could possibly already be together. To make matters worse Karma had continually tried apologizing to you, which made you scared of his presence.

A few days later, Karma had stopped showing up to class.

"(Y/N), have you seen Karma?" Nagisa asks as he pushed a desk next to you to eat lunch.

"N-no." You replied.

"Okay okay, I kind of lied. I actually wanted to know what happened between you and Karma." Nagisa says as he opens his lunch.

Sighing you look at the ground.

"Nagisa..." you start. "Uh let's say, if someone kisses you and you don't like them but you kiss back, what does that mean?" You silently ask.

"You what?!" Nagisa exclaimed drawing the attention of several students.

"Shush! I don't want others to know!" You said whilst signaling Nagisa to be quiet.

Nakamura then walked over. "Others to know about what? How you hurt Karma after kissing him?"

"H-how do you know?"

"I'm close to Karma too you know that (Y/N)." Nakamura sighs.

She then pulled a chair to sit beside you and Nagisa.

"There a lot of things you don't know about (Y/N)." Nakamura says as she steals a bite from Nagisa.

"What do you mean?" You ask tilting your head.

"Your feelings."

"W-what?"

"You are confused with your feelings."

"How So...?"

"You're enduring everything, pushing the one you like away."

"The one I like?" You questioned. "I always try to talk to Isogai!"

"Oh my god (Y/N), that's not it, your feelings for Isogai is all a lie!" Nakamura says.

"W-what the hell are you saying?!"

"You like Karma. God it's so obvious. Look at you enduring your feelings right now!"

"N-no I'm not!"

"You're just so hyped on thinking you like Isogai, but you fell for Karma idiot." Nakamura had continued.

"But I-I do like him!"

"No you don't!"

"Yes I do!"

"Then why did you kiss him back?!"

"..."

"O-oh crap (Y/N)..."

"..."

"I'm so sorry I didn't-"

The sound of wood against wood was heard as you got up.

You grabbed your bento box as you slammed the door shut.

Walking outside mindlessly you bumped into something.

"Agh-!" You exclaim as you look up to see your teacher.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Koro-Sensei asks as he quickly makes a bench out of a log that had fallen down. "N-nothing..." you mumble.

"(Y/N), if I wasn't a good teacher I would be ignoring you right now. So you can tell me, what's bothering you?" Koro-Sensei kindly asks as he pats his tentacle beside the bench.

"Well....."

-♥️-

After explaining the whole story to Koro-Sensei you were crying once again.

"(Y/N), I never knew, about that part." Koro-Sensei said as he gives you a hug.

Sniffling you hugged your teacher back as you try to not cry.

"It's just..." you pause. "I don't know anymore."

"(Y/N), you're a teenager. 14! Feelings is a fickle thing. So it's natural you have bumps in the road like this. But as a good course of action, you should start with befriending Karma again."

"W-why?" You sniffled.

"Well one, the two of you have a special bond between each other. I don't think you'd want to break it. Two, I believe Karma refuses to attend class because you're here. He's aware that you're scared and confused." Koro-Sensei explains his reasoning.

"H-he's doing it for me?" You said shocked.

"I'm sure this isn't the first time he's done something for you." Koro-Sensei says as he gets up.

"Let that sink in, and let's go to class. If you want, you can vent a little out here but try your best to feel better alright?" Koro-Sensei said as his tentacles squished away.

Nodding you smile as you felt slightly better about the situation.

You started rethinking. How did you get here in the first place?

Karma had always been there now that you've realized it.

When you were kidnaped by Highschoolers, Operation Isogai, The Okinawa trip, Karma was there.

Slowly you realized how much you took Karma for granted for how he was always by your side.

Always there...

"I wish he was..."

"Here?"

"K-Karma!" You exclaim as you turn around.

He gives an awkward giggle as he sits down on the opposite side of the bench with you.

"Uhm... Yeah... I'm really sorry-"

You hugged Karma.

"I'm sorry!" You exclaimed.

Karma was surprised. But he just let you continue to hug him.

"Haha I'm sorry." Karma chuckled as he let's go.

"I shouldn't of rushed things." Karma said as he looked at the ground.

"Can we just pretend nothing ever happened?" Karma sighs.

"Ok!" You smile.

"Haha alright... don't talk to me anymore..."

"What?" You ask worryingly.

"Pretend, we never happened. We never talked, never-"

"But Karma these memories! Are you throwing them away?!" You said as you stood up.

"I'm sick of it." Karma mumbled. "I'm sick of waiting... it hurt a lot watching you cry over Isogai. Fawn over Isogai. Love Isogai. Whilst I stood there waiting. A little part of me, wanted you before you were claimed by someone else. That's why I kissed you. But it doesn't matter anyways. You don't want or need me. These feelings I do badly hoped you had for me, never could exist. Constantly enduring the fact that you didn't like me everyday... sucks...Sometimes I wondered why couldn't of been me?" Karma explains.

You were left speechless as you Stared at Karma.

"K-Karma..."

Memories play back in your head.

You then made a decision. Certainly a difficult one.

"If that's what you want... then bye." You said as you ran to class. The same feeling of hurt came back.

Why does it feel like you've been rejected again.

It doesn't matter anyways.

You're doing this for Karma, since he was always there for you. This time you'll be there for him. If he wants a fresh start. Then a fresh start it is.

"..."

"..."

"Fuck."