|16| Worthless Bet

-Third POV-

It was another plain day, well that's what you'd want to say. Koro-Sensei decided to bring you all outside for some fresh air saying that it's good for your health and continued to teach you all individually for the upcoming exam.

Karma was no where to be found, as you sat in front of Okuda. You were struggling a little bit at math since numbers always confused you. English was easy. You needed to express your thoughts and it was simple enough, as long as you don't have to say it out loud to people you're fine. Which is why you suck at speeches but it's a guarantee that there is no exam speech.

Koro-Sensei then stopped running around and started talking to everyone. "Now you know, last time I asked that you score in the top 50." everyone was silent listening "but that was too naive of me." Nagisa interrupted Koro-Sensei "so you're not going to bail on us?"

Koro-Sensei then smiled even more if that was possible "No, not this time. Instead, I'll have a bargain with you. Now Shiro showed us that one tentacle down means I move slower, (Y/N) please pass me that gun." Passing it to one of his tentacles he continued. "Remove one tentacle,"

BAM

"And there are less Koro-Sensei clones! To the point where some are child's. Lose another,"

BAM

"Now there are even more child clones and two parent clones that are having difficult times in handling their money and family at the same time!"

"Wow this is getting sad..."
You and your classmates though.

"And with another...."

BAM

"Now the father clone has left the mother clone and her children alone in this cruel world."

Everyone went silent, then eventually laughed all together. Man, it will be the most toughest thing to kill this teacher.

-♥️-

The days past and still all of your classes were the same and even Bitch-Sensei was helping out on trying to improve your grades. Surprisingly Karma showed up today.

But he wasn't really acting like himself, he was more lazy and seems like he only went to school or else they would of had to suspend him for his absences.

"Karma! Please concentrate you are the only one who can get the best score out of all of us!!!"

A book flopped off of Karma's forehead. He rolled his eyes and sat up. "Ew... Koro-Sensei you're starting to act like a real teacher.... later."

Your eyes followed him as he got up to skip class. Being annoyed by the red head not trying you decided to talk to him after school.

"Oi! Bakabane." You called out rushing to him before he left. He stopped and turned his head to you. "Hm what is it? Surprised (Y/N) usually never comes and talks to me first, does she miss me already?" Karma teased.

Blushing furiously you hit his arm "No idiot! I'm just asking why you aren't trying?! I mean you're so smart and it annoys me to see you just laze around!" His eyebrow raised.

"My my the great (Y/N) called me smart? Wow is that a compliment?"

With your usual tsunde- uhhh with your usual personality you retorted. "N-no! I am way smarter then you!"

"Really now? I bet I can get a higher score then you without having to study."

"Bet not! I am way more intelligent." You boasted.

"Fine, make that a bet."

"Fine! What's on the line then?"

"Hm, I'm bored of waiting. If I win you have to confess to Isogai right after the exam in which ever way I choose. If you win then you can decide when to confess but it has to be in that week."

Blushing at his suggestion you stuttered "What?! That's unfair!"

Karma rolled his eyes. "You are dragging this too long god, do you think I want to help you all the time?"

You stopped walking. "You aren't even helping me!"

This seemed to annoy the red head. "Really? I'm not helping you? You're not helping yourself either shorty." He said rather angrily then his usual teasing manner.

"Y-you can't force me to confess!"

"My god don't you want a chance with him." He replied putting his arms behind his head.

"Yes I do want a chance but that doesn't mean you have to force me into doing it!" You said whilst your voice started to raise a little.

"You're so freaking tedious!" Karma said with his voice growing just as fast as yours was.

"Tedious?! If anything you're the tedious one!" You yelled out not caring if anybody noticed.

"Hurry up and fucking confess so I can stop having your annoying ass follow me around ok?!" Karma yelled clearly angry.

You paused.

"Annoying? He doesn't like my presence....?" These thought flew around your head rapidly.

Then with your eyes covered by your bangs you looked down.

Taking a deep breath you looked back up at him.

"It's not l-like I l-like being around y-you anyways I-idiot!" You screamed, tears pricking from the corners of your eyes. Unaware of why you were crying you looked back down.

"I'm going to c-confess s-so I can s-stop having you around. So c-challenge accepted. I'll beat your sorry ass in this bet and then get Isogai's heart!" Starting to cry even more you looked back at him, with your tears covering your eyes.

"I never needed your help anyways!"

You ran in the other direction. Leaving a speechless Karma. He regretted saying that. Why did he even say it?

He felt his heart beating giving him this pang of pain even though all that happened was verbally. The line repeated over and over in his head.

"I never needed you anyways!"

Soon enough he felt his cheeks wet. He gently touched his left cheek. He started off into the distance where you ran off to. For some reason he was crying. Trying his best he began to think why was this happening.

Karma then clutched his heart. "Shit.... I actually like the girl...."