|24| Level 4

Making it canon that reader is scared of thunder because I'm scared of thunder xD

Also I changed up one of the scenes if you don't mind ^-^

-Third POV-

It's been a while since the incident and you've been clinging in the middle of the group. Paranoid with each and every step you took.  Isogai kept trying to calm you down but in the end he could do nothing but watch as you shiver when an unknown male walks by.

Arriving at a corner Karasuma had just finished putting one of the guards into a headlock. "Seems like at least half of my strength is back."

"You're still cooler then all of us!" Kimura whispered.

Looking past the corner was two other guards, they clearly were stronger then the previous ones and definitely wouldn't go down without a fight. Karasuma was stirring up a plan, whilst you silently hid behind Nagisa, his delicate form comforting you.

"(Y/N) are you sure you still want to go with this? You do know that we can tie someone else's hair up in pigtails." He asked.

"N-no I can handle it, how can I assassinate Koro-Sensei if I can't even get over this!" You tried convincing yourself, but in all honesty you were scared. Trembling if you let your thoughts run wild.

With Karma snickering and Kimura giving a hesitant nod you watch as the boy walked over to the guards.

"Hey (Y/N) I think this might cheer you up, watch it." With your eyes following where Karma's finger pointed you looked at Kimura who's approaching the guards. "Oh let's look around for an active brain cell! Wait there's none to be found!" Kimura then looked away. "Just big ugly fat chunks of meat who have poop for brains."

You couldn't help but burst into laughter as Karma once again managed to make her smile. Kimura took no time to waste as he dashed away from the steaming guards. The moment he came around the corner Terasaka and Yoshida came running in with two stun guns.

Flinching at the sound of electricity you
suddenly exclaim. "W-where did you get s-stun guns!" Terasaka only glared at you earning a peep from you. "Shorty I managed to run into some m-money..." looking at his face it was slightly red.

"T-Terasaka... are you alright?" You whispered.

He coughed with worry planted as an expression. "S-shush keep it down! It's m-my fault Mr K was gassed, I still got some stamina in me too so don't worry!"

Only agreeing you followed the rest of the group into a secluded theatre.

-♥️-

Hiding behind a pillar you couldn't even breathe. The current situation was that you managed to trip on one of your laces and revealed yourself, but luckily he was too concentrated on the dummy Sugaya pulled up to see which pillar you were behind.

You held down your chest as you kept breathing heavily. It wasn't helping at all.

"(Y/N), Chiba, Hayami. I know you're all scared for many reasons because you believe you hindered the group in one way or another. But don't think like that we'll get out of this together as a group, so don't be scared to shoot, and (Y/N) you'll be safe." Koro-Sensei comforted.

The guy on the opposite side started laughing. Koro-Sensei then started calling out stupid code names for everyone. "OK BOY OR GIRL MOVE THREE SEATS TO THE LEFT"

"NOT A B CUP GO DOWN TWO ROWS."

"MOTORBIKE THREE SEATS ACROSS AND THEN OVER TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE THEATRE."