|70| Endurance

-Third POV-
You ran off and chased for Karma who went to the forest. Your body still filled with adrenaline not noticing the injuries he had inflicted onto you.

Your heart was racing with each step you took. Finally your feet had brought you to where Karma said he didn't care about you at all.

You stared at the reflection in the water as you relaxed your body.

"Karma?" You mumbled out hoping for a response. Slowly pain started showing up. You groaned as you sat down up against the tree. "Are you here?" You asked again.

There was no response once again, but you had a feeling like he was watching. You sighed heavily and grabbed some water, washing the paint out from inside your mouth.

"I don't even know if you're out there. But I have things to say." You called out once again.

No response.

Inhaling, you decided to talk anyways.

"Everything I said was true." You sniffled.

You heard rustling in the bushes as Karma's tall figure showed up.

Ignoring every pain in your body you got up and ran to give him a hug.

Overtaken by your embrace the two of you fell onto the floor.

"I want my answers." You said whilst hugging him. "Why are you enduring everything?" You took another deep breath as your body started shaking. "Why are you so mean to me, and toy with my feelings."

You started to bury your head deep
Into his chest. "Why do you make me feel this way?" You said as teardrops we're falling onto his shirt.

"Taku-"

"Takuro has nothing to do with us anymore!" You yelled out. "That isn't a proper answer either!"

"I already broke up with him because dating him just made me realize how much I loved you more!" You yelled into his shirt.

Karma was taken aback as you were now weeping. He has you in his arms but he was frozen. "(Y/N)." He sat up.

You sat up along with him, still embracing him as you avoided looking at his face.

"I can't understand it either but, why are you enduring it right now?"

Those words hit you hard as you grabbed his shoulders and looked at him in his eyes.

His eyes were also watering as was red as you were unbeknownst to your expression matching his.

But like if looking in each other's eyes cursed you, the two of you leaned in for a kiss.

It was warm, passionate... and sad.

As if he was trying to tell you his thoughts through his kisses, he grabbed your back and deepened the kiss even more.

Soon you were on the floor making out with him until you realized what was going on.

Pushing him away, your face was entirely red. "I want an answer."

"I've never met a girl who's given me a new light to feelings. Made me experience these new emotions."

"Happiness. I never thought I'd experience true happiness."

"Excitement, Anxiousness." His forehead leaned onto yours. "Jealousy." He gave you a kiss. "Love..." and once he parted, tears were welling up in his eyes again. "Pain..."

"I didn't know how to handle them. I'm so sorry..." he cried as you got up.

"T-that doesn't explain the teasing!"

"You're reactions, the little things you do, I needed to see if I really did like you, I needed you. You." He said whilst hugging.

"I'm all yours."

Karma enveloped you into another hug.

"Really...?" He sniffled.

You nodded happily.

"Of course I am." You said whilst hugging back.

His embrace was tight as you let him calm down.

"You're finally mine." He called out as you hugged back harder.

"I've always been. I'm just blind."

"D-does this mean we're- uh... you know.." Karma said all flustered.

"Mhm!" You smiled as you pulled away and gave him another kiss.

This kiss escalated as you fell back onto the floor again and before anything drastic could happen you could hear wooing in the background.

Koro-Sensei was all pink as he wiped a tear away.

The guys were teasing Karma, as the girls were all cheering for (Y/N).

Takuro looked at you longingly, and then gave a peace sign. "Treat her right Akabane."

Karma's blush grew. "I-I'll... I'll kill you all!" He got up and ran after the boys.

The guys were all running away whilst laughing as the girls swarmed you.

"Karma wait!" Karma stopped in his tracks.

"I love you!"

He smirked as he chucked. "I love you too!"

And that's it! Yea I'm actually done. It's been a year since I've worked on this book and holy shit I am not a very good or constant writer, but I hope you enjoyed the journey to the end. I will upload the Koro-Sensei death scene, and after an epilogue chapter.

But thank you all for the support and love I've been getting from you. Being honest I only started this book to distract myself from a horrible break up, and I never really perceived myself as an author.

But I feel like this book was alright.

Till next time. -Cavitye