|23| Level 3

I'm so sorry for almost a week without a chapter ;-; it's because I have tests almost every week >~<

Also I forgot a little on this episode );

-Third POV-

Karma has been non stop teasing you for being so worried during the whole Grip thing. It was to the point even Karasuma had to tell the two of you to shut up.

Calmly walking down the hall way Ritsu then popped up onto your phone.

"Up ahead there's a door leading to a theatre, but it's currently locked. The only way to get there is if we go through a club and walk around it to unlock it for the others." She happily explained.

Karasuma then spoke up "alright, you wait here I'll-"

"Nah Mr K. I think we girls got this!" Yada smiled.

"No it's too dangerous-"

"Let then go Karasuma! I know are girls aren't like the norm!" Koro-Sensei suggested.

"But, they're not as strong as us boys!" Yoshida exclaimed.

"Hey were strong by ourselves stupid!" You angrily said.

"Oh! Then I have an idea!" Karma chimed in.

-♥️-

"Ugh... why do I have to do this!" Nagisa whined.

"Come on and be the man, get in the front of us!" Kataoka whispered to the cross dressing boy.

"P-please don't Kataoka!" He tried to struggle away but ended up being pushed forward infront of a black haired male.

"H-hey ladies~ what's your name you cutie?" The mysterious male said as he looked at Nagisa.

"U-uh."

"Oh my Nagisa just go!" You sighed as you pushed the boy in disguise to this complete stranger.

"(Y/N)!" He looked at you, but in the end he couldn't escape the grasp of the other male, and walked off without your group.

Looking back at him with pitiful eyes you turned around.

But you couldn't find any of the girls. There was no point of calling them since you were the only girl with a phone there. Looking from side to side you couldn't spot anyone so you awkwardly walked off on your own.

Suddenly you bumped into a fairly tall man. He had reddish and orange hair with deep black eyes. "Oh hey there, are you lost or something?" You nodded.

"Have you seen a group of girls that contain one with green pigtails and one with greyish brownish hair?" You shyly asked.

The guys eyes perked up.

"Oh I have! Just follow me." He smiled.

Giving him your full trust you followed the male.

"So what's your name?" He asked to break the silence.

"Oh I'm (Y/N)..." you mumbled as you fiddled with Karma's sleeves.

"Oh, I'm Mikoto. What brings you here?" His smile was becoming a little more forced.

"School trip..." you silently mumble once again.

"You know we can't have a decent conversation if you don't make the effort to talk to me!" He joked as you giggled at his remark.

Not even realizing the two of you were already out in the hallway you followed him towards a door.

"I definitely saw them enter through here." His smile starting to give you the creeps.