|62| Good

-Third POV-
You took a few steps back. Glaring at Takuro. He just looked back with dead eyes, scanning for something in particular.

"You."

He pointed up with a tentacle. Following the limb your eyes saw Koro-Sensei at the end of the tentacle.

It was silent once again.

Suddenly Koro-Sensei jumped backwards as the tentacles that was pointing towards him dug into the ground, causing everyone to shake.

Without time to react Takuro jumped up from the bench and flung himself towards Koro-Sensei, as Koro-Sensei tried avoiding his attacks.

He used two of his tentacles to move around whilst the other two were for attacking.

The ground underneath where Takuro had striked was causing enough to make huge cracks in the ground which caused everyone to shake.

At some point Kayano and Okuda fell from their unstable footing as everyone watched helplessly, unable to save Koro-Sensei.

Not like he was struggling anyways, Koro-Sensei had the whole field to himself as he skillfully dodged the attacks.

"Kent, please stop this! These tentacles aren't meant for such young bodies." He staggered as Koro-Sensei dodged more of his attacks.

With a click of his tongue Takuro was clearly peeved as he stopped.

"Alright Koro-Sensei! Let's talk." He calmly said as he rested in the air.

(I took time to draw this pic for the story ^^)

He glared down onto the rest of you as Koro-Sensei regained his thoughts.

"Kent, please let me take those out, they're not good for you!"

"N-not... good for.. not good for... Not good for me?" He stuttered as if Koro-Sensei stepped on a land mine.

Takuro clutched his head as he breathed heavier.

"Not good for me, not good for me, not good for me, not good for me, not good for me." He rambled to himself as Nagisa turned towards you.

"W-what is that all about?"

You gulped knowing full well what it was about. At the time you didn't know, but the more you thought about it you remembered a familiar seen in your childhood.

~~
You raced to put the letter in his locker as your face heated up. "This is pointless. He's already gone..." you muttered to yourself as you walked away from the locker.

Little did you know Takuro walked up to his locker to see the letter fall out of it. Seeing the familiar writing of your name being scribbled out, the letter was being raised into the air.

His eyes following the letter, in front of him was his rumoured "girlfriend".

"Ugh who's this from Kent?" The girl spat as she held it up like some garbage.

"O-oh I just can I have that?"

"What? Why does this silly little letter matter. You have me." The girl scoffed as she looked at him. "Wait is it from that stupid girl that follows you around like a puppy? Despite her saying that she doesn't even like you?"

Takuro was silent.

"What does a difference make from me and her?! From all I know she's just a stupid brat who doesn't even deserve you! She's not good for you." She spat harshly.

Takuro glared at her and yelled. "Unlike you, Shes an amazing person! You're just a stupid fucking chick who's obsessed over me!" He cussed for the first time.

The girl looked up at him and started crying.

She left and ran away as Takuro took a breather.

The next morning he walked around school looking for you to try and reply to your letter. It was his last day and he even skipped out on a few classes just to find you.

Luckily he found you but the moment you made eye contact you ran away from him.

Takuro stood there heart broken as he sighed.

"So she was avoiding me...? But why..."

The school day nearly came to an end as Takuro decided to talk to you before he left.

Finally finding you at your locker he grabbed your shoulder and you turned to him.

"(Y/N) I wanted to talk about the lett-"

"Don't!" You yelled as you looked down.

"I already know the answer! You think that I don't hear the rumours at school?"

"What? No what ever they say isn't-"

"It's not about what you said! It isn't those kind of rumours..." you sniffled as you started crying.

"I know how people see me and you already! I just treat you like crap! I'm- im sorry but I'm taking this back!" You yelled as you grabbed the letter from him. You then ripped it up into pieces. "Takuro, I'm unhealthy and not deserving enough for you. Dating wont be right... I'm only good enough to be your friend..." you cried out.

You then gave him a hug as you cried. "B-but don't forget me! Don't forget me when you leave dummy! I-I understand I'll never be to your tastes or your standards but that doesn't mean you can forget me okay!" You said as you parted.

Not even giving him time to reply you ran away crying.

"So she doesn't even think she's good enough..." he sighed.

He then angrily punched the locker.

"Why?! Why?!" He said with knuckles bleeding.
~~
"You don't fucking know what's good for me!" Takuro yelled out as he shot a tentacle towards Koro-Sensei.

Koro-Sensei gasped as the two repeated what they did earlier, only this time Takuro was furious.

"None of you know!" He yelled out crying.

Itona looked up at him as he silently mouthed. "He looks cold.." and as if on cue flames ripped out from his tentacles, with the base of the fire being so hot it burned blue.

Koro-Sensei was then trapped in a ring of flames as Takuro had seemingly calmed down.

Koro-Sensei then took this advantage and called over for you and your classmates.

"It seems like he doesn't have a high stamina so he takes a lot of breathers like these, he basically goes from frenzy to calm and it's impossible to tell how much longer each frenzy gets. Next time he takes a break I need one of you to distract him! Doesn't matter how, I just need him to be more relaxed."

Everyone nodded as suddenly a piece of Koro-Sensei's tentacle was flung off.

It seemed like one of his frenzies has started again.