|32| Festive Disasters

Another messy chapter oh wow!

-Third POV-
Stepping outside, the girls squealed as you looked absolutely adorable in your kimono.

(If you can't think of one, here :D)

Holding your parasol you got used to walking in the sandles

"Hey you're getting the hang of it, at least your not clumsy like Kaede!" Nakamura smirked.

"Hey I heard that!" Kayano screamed.

Giggling you and the girls then started walking to the festival.

-♥️-

You finally got there and it had just turned 7:05.

Koro-Sensei was flying around thanking each and every one of you for showing up, he was clearly delighted that he wasn't alone and it felt nice knowing you had some sort of chaperone along with you guys.

But your eyes clearly wanted something else, as they scanned the entire festival to find a certain someone.

Unconsciously walking you bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry sir!" You quickly apologize as you pat your skirt down.

"Hey watch it you skank!" The male yelled at you.

Cowering a little you waited for his insults to continue but surprising none came out as it seems like he had a lewd face on.

"Maybe you can repay me with something else?"

"Ah Uh,-"

"Excuse me please stop harassing my girlfriend." A sudden voice interrupted the two of you.

The guy then clicked his tongue as he ran away.

Turning to the voice you bowed down in your deepest apologies.

"Oh I'm sorry to bother you!" You mustered out looking face to face with the person you were looking for, Karma.

"(L/N) you don't need to worry about it, I couldn't let my classmate get harassed like that. Anyways have a nice night." Karma said as he walked away to a game booth.

"Oh... alright." You called out practically inaudible to him.

Walking away depressingly you made your way over to Chiba and Hayami.

"Huh? What are you guys doing here?"

"We were kicked out." Hayami said in her usual voice with toys over flowing from her arms. "You want one?" Chiba asked as he handed you a small teddy bear.

It was a simple one with a red bow and a bell tied onto the end of it. Smiling you accepted the bear and hugged it whilst walking away.

Maybe coming to the festival wasn't so bad after all.

Well not until you saw Karma walk away with a brand new game console. Along with a brand new girl.

Looking closely he was actually hanging out with Okuda, she just had her hair down.

Feeling your heart crushed a bit you ran to find one of the girls.

Okano was busy with Maehara, Kataoka was avoiding Okajima, Kayano and Nagisa we're together fishing up balloon yo-yos and Hazama was scaring off the children.

"N-Nakamura?" You called out hoping the blonde would pop out all of a sudden.

And she did.

"You called (Y/N)?" She asked whilst tilting her head.

"Mhm, I don't me and Karma, are going to get along, or even back to being friends. I mean he's hanging with Okuda..." You mumbled looking towards the two.

"You know Okuda wouldn't ditch you like that, come on I have a plan and so does Okuda." Nakamura smiles as she grabbed your hand.

-♥️-
"W-where are you taking me?!" You yelped as they dragged you along.

"Over here!" Nakamura whispers as she drags you to a small hill.

She then leaves you there and yelled at you to stay put.

Soon enough you see Okuda and Karma walk up from a different path.

Seems like Okuda was given a whole stick of cotton candy, and you couldn't help but feel just a tad jealous of your friend over there. Sitting down on the bench you put your parasol and your fan down and watch the two over there.

Seems like Okuda was trying to find where you were, but since you were to shy to wave that you were on top of the hill you waited to see if she spotted you.

Soon enough you found yourself meeting eye to eye with Okuda. Her smile widens as she tugs onto Karma's shirt.

The next thing you know you see Karma face her, his back facing you.

Wondering what he was doing you stepped forward a little bit.

That was step was full of regret as you watched Karma bend down towards Okuda's face.

Not even understanding why you felt so angry and jealous you tripped over a sharp ledge on the hill, falling.

You tumbled a bit then landed on your butt as the bottom of your yukata was torn into shreds and your hair got undone with a few grass blades stuck in between the strands.

It wasn't that bad but it got Okuda and Karma's attention.

Finally meeting eye to eye with Karma once again, you got up and ran.

You couldn't do it after all.

Looking into those eyes, it was too hard for you, everything that happened so far was all to waste because you couldn't bring yourself to look at him anymore.

You didn't even notice you were crying at this point. Your sleeves eventually got mud onto them as they were torn up as well.

Running off far past the festival just in case the girls went to find you, you had gone to a fountain.

Sitting down you cried on the rim of the fountain.

Several people walked past and some gossiped about how you looked and instant rumours were spread across the small festival.

You watched from afar as Koro-Sensei was occupying several stalls, The girls having fun with themselves and Okajima taking pictures of them per usual.

Suddenly footsteps slowly grew louder behind you.

"(Y/N), is that you?" someone asks as you turn around.