|52| Babysitting

Read last chapter for more information please or this one won't make sense. ALSO READ THE KINDERGARTEN AU BEFORE THIS

-Third POV-

"You're evil! I don't wanna join you." Karma said angrily as he crossed his arms across his chest. Takuro just silently nodded agreeing with Karma.

You looked at the two toddlers in awe. "Aw don't worry I'm nice p-"

"E-evil..." Takuro then muttered grabbing onto Karma's arms.

At this point you would of gotten mad but the sight of the two toddlers getting along together made your heart warm as you decided to keep it inside.

"Will you at least tell me why I'm evil?" You said whilst smiling.

Both Karma and Takuro paused. They looked at each other and then looked back at you.

"Pretty ladies cause bad luck in movies and games!" They both yell.

A blush spread your face. You've never been complimented by children before and you know it's true since it's a child saying it.

"Oh... I'm not bad-"

"Miss (L/N)!" The lady earlier walks in.

"Can you stay here for a little while longer? The old man has gotten into an accident!" She said with worry in her voice.

"Oh god! What happened?" You asked standing up and walking towards her.

"You happened! Bad luck lady!" Karma yells as he runs away with Takuro.

The kids all then looked at you scared  as you tried calming them down.

"I'm not bad luck, if I was there would be a big storm in here right now! Or some bad people will show up!" You said whilst flailing your arms.

Suddenly the door opens with Takuro and Karma, but the older versions who seem to be fighting.

"...." the kids said whilst looking at you again.

Without hesitation they all ran away screaming as you looked at the empty spaces the kids used to take up.

"Ugh! Great." You sighed as You annoying got up.

You walked to the two males who were currently blaming each other as you punched both of their guts.

"Dummies! You've scared the kids now and why the hell are you here?!" You screamed angrily.

"I think we're supposed to be asking that question (Y/N), but I'll explain-" Karma was cut off.

"SOMEBODY knocked off an old guy off of his bike..." Takuro butted in.

"Which wasn't me! But the whole class came here as a punishment." Karma said whilst glaring at Takuro.

"Miss?" The lady then approached you.

"Do you know these students?" She asked as the rest of your classmates walked on the inside.

"Yea. I do sadly."

Karma and Takuro felt their heart pierce.

"Well, that's perfect then! All of you can help out!" She said as she clasped her hands together.

"First let me introduce the kids though." She smiled happily.

"Everyone come back!" She called as the kids waddled back to their beloved teacher.

"Ok who's brave enough to tell these friendly guys your names?"

"Oo me first me first!" A small girl with pink hair jumped up.

"My name is Ruri! And this is my friend Mugi!" She smiled as she held the hand of black haired boy.

"I'm Maehaku!" A little brown haired boy called out.

"I'm forced to say this! But I'm Karu. And this is Kuro." The ones you called Karma and Takuro said.

"Wait-"

"Yes dear. I think you were previewing them as your classmates, I thought it was cute at first but I thought it be a better idea to let you find out this way." The lady said whilst giggling.

"...." you kept quiet as you blushed like crazy.

Karma and Takuro blushed alongside of you.

"She's thinking about me..."