Bonus Story |Kindergarten|

-Third POV-

You were running out of some money to buy your best friend a gift for her birthday

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You were running out of some money to buy your best friend a gift for her birthday. This caused you to roam the streets looking for any easy job you could handle.

"Why is everything so hard..." You huffed as you just exited a bakery.

"Uh excuse me Miss?" A voice called out to you as your head shot up. "I saw that you were looking for a Job... I won't force you to go but would you like to come help out in our tiny school? I'll pay you too." An old man smiled as he looked at you.

"Oh! Sure thank you!" You smiled as you followed the old man.

After some time you had arrived at this small shack that looked a little run down, but you had hope for this place! Walking closer you heard the voices of happy children playing with each other and a Teacher trying to calm them down.

"You can talk with the teacher for more information, I have to go buy them snacks." The old man said as he got onto his bike and waved goodbye.

"Hmm, I could get used to this!" You said to yourself as you opened the door.

The moment you opened the door the happy sounds of children were replaced by one crying baby.

"Aw! Takuro don't cry! Karma what did you do now?" The teacher said trying to both calm the two down.

"Takuro didn't wanna play with me! So I hit him on the head to change his mind!" Karma said trying to reason.

"Karma, that's not how you change people's mind, and Takuro why don't you want to play with Karma?" The teacher continued.

"B-because I thought he didn't like me anymore." Takuro sniffled.

"No! Takuro I do like you!" Karma yelled as he waddled up and hugged his friend. The sight of the two kids becoming friends once more warmed your heart as you finally spoke.

"Uh hello!" You said out loud as it caught the attention of everyone in the room.

"I'm here to take care of them during play time!" You smiled as you explained to the teacher.

With a sigh of relief the teacher thanked you as she went to her office to prepare class.

The classroom was silent. Almost everyone just shot stares at you as you gulped. "Am I being judged by midgets....?"

"She's super pretty woah!" A little blond girl said as she jumped up and down.

Then an oranged haired boy then ran to you and hugged onto your leg. "Be my bride please!"

"Hey! Maehara that's unfair! I want to be the husband!" Another kid yelled out.

Gulping you picked up Maehara and smiled.
"I can't marry anyone I don't know! And I can't be friends if nobody tells me their name. Can you please come here and tell me your names?"

All the kids were screaming yeah and yay! As they ran towards you only two kids stayed behind.

It was the two from earlier, holding hands with one scared to go near and the other glaring at the group.

"Hey why won't you come join us?" You smiled at the two as Takuro's eyes softened but Karma's glare increased.

Anybody interested in this small bonus story?