|49| Encounters

-Third POV-
You watched as Takuro left the cell. You were practically screaming at him to turn back.

"P-please! Takuro don't go!" You yelled as his head looked straight forward ignoring you. You gulped. "Don't go Not again! We just met each other! Are you leaving me again!?" You yelled as this got the pity of your classmates. Takuro still walked straight forward ignoring your words. Swallowing all of your fears you screamed one last time before the Reaper had opened the bars.

"Who the hells going to protect me?!" You cried out as tears flowed from your eyes.

Takuro flinched as Karma winced at every word.

He finally stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder.

"Karma is." He said with a pitiful smile as he stepped through the door.

You had then gotten up and ran after him. It wasn't that painful for you but all of your other friends were preventing you from trying to get him back.

"Takuro no!" You yelled against Nakamura as she tried pushing you back.

Everyone was overwhelmed by your sudden strength as Nakamura was clearly struggling to merely hold you back. Okuda ended up trying to help only to be too afraid to touch you.

Giving up you fell to the ground again as Nakamura fell with you.

A hiccup was heard as you started crying again. You hugged Nakamura's body as you cried onto her shoulder.

Karma jealously watched from afar not knowing what to do. He was so envious that all you were thinking about right now was your childhood friend. And he was practically furious at Takuro for leaving you behind. But he was at a loss for what to do. He had no idea. His emotions were holding him back.

Soon your cries slowly subsided as Nakamura managed to comfort you alongside of Okuda.

Karma gaining some sort of courage after seeing you cry walked towards you until some big fat yellow tentacle, or several big fat yellow tentacles fell on top of him.

"Koro-Sensei!" Everyone yelled as Karma was practically crushed by Koro-Sensei's tentacles.

"Mmofgh-!" Was heard as Koro-Sensei's yellow face turned into a dark blue as he slowly squirmed off of Karma.

Karma was resonating with anger as he kept throwing slices at Koro-Sensei, and Koro-Sensei easily avoiding every swing.

Looking at him you started to giggle as he slowly stopped.

"What's so funny shorty? You were just crying a second ago."

"I dunno..." You said as you wiped some of your tears. "You make me happy in general Karma." You said without thinking as everyone blushed at your sudden confession.

Karma was completely red as all the anger and jealously fled from his body.

Koro-Sensei just smiled, even at a time like this his students seemed to be safe and content.

"Alright people! We gotta work together to find a way out!" Maehara yelled grabbing everyone's attention.

All of you cheered as suddenly you hear the clacking of heals on the floor. Our from the shadows emerged the Reaper once again with Bitch-Sensei on his shoulder. He threw her onto the floor as everyone gathered to the front of the cell.

"You will definitely pay for this! My students-" Koro-Sensei was cut off as he touched the bars. His tentacles melted as the Reaper snickered.

"Try it, if you enjoy losing your tentacles." He smirked in victory as Koro-Sensei started giggling.

"Ho ho ho! You see I have overcome the Anti-Sensei Material!" He yells out as his body became more demonic by the second.

"Behold, my secret weapon!" He yells out as he gets onto all fours and licks the bars.

Everyone went silent as they watched their teacher carelessly do something stupid again.

"Just give mwe twee dways! Iwts easy! Like wicking Kawasuma's awbs!" (Just give me three days it's easy! Like licking Karasuma's abs."

Before any of you could even react the Reaper pulled out his cellphone.

Suddenly Isogai fell to the ground and winced in pain.

"AGRHH!" He yelled out as his body jerked from an electrical shock.

"Isogai!" You and Kataoka ran to his side as he coughed out a little bit of blood.

"Koro-Sensei try licking it again, but I don't think Isogai finds it quite shocking that I have something up my sleeve." He said as he walked away.

"I need to go get rid of a few rats in my system now. Toodles." The man said as he grabbed Bitch-Sensei by the foot and dragged her away.

"Damn, were really stuck..." Nagisa said as he bit his nail.