|38| The Date

I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG.

THERES REASONS WHY AND THATS BECAUSE EVERYTHING I TRIED TO DO MADE ME FREEZE ON WATTPAD. I TRULY HOPE THIS WORKS.

-Third POV-
Sitting in your bedroom anxiously, you wondered why you were so incredibly worried about what to wear.

It's not like Karma would care right?

"UGHHH!" You yelled out as you plopped onto some pile of clothing.

You've almost tried every combination and suddenly your mom walked in on you.

"Do you like him that much sweety? That's adorable!"

Red invades your cheeks as you quickly retorted and explained to your mom there were no mutual feelings.

"W-what?!" You yelled out. "I so don't! I just owe him something and I also have the decency to at least look nice!" You continued as you were throwing socks at the same time.

"Alright alright, I get it. But here I was wondering if you wanted to wear this." Your mom smiled as she left the room.

The moment she left your cheeks returned back to their normal color as you inspected the item of clothing.

It was a purple dress that ended mid thigh, it had a big white ribbon that wrapped around your upper waist, it was also strapless.

Pausing for a moment you finally decided to put it on.

You felt so pretty as you stared at yourself in the mirror but then came an even bigger question.

"Would Karma like how I look...?" You unconsciously mumbled to yourself.

Hearing you say those words you blushed as you combed your hair very angry trying to forget what you had said. Then realized you had no idea what to do with your hair.

Slightly frustrated you tried letting your hair down. It was crazy statically clinging to your body and everything else. The fabric of the dress wasn't really helping you so sighing in defeat you just did pigtails again.

But instead you also grabbed two purple ribbons to attach to each pigtail before you left.

Putting on the white heels and a little bit of lipstick, you felt perfect and secretly hoped Karma thought that too.

-♥-

"Woah..." Karma had said with his mouth agape.

"D-don't just say woah! I f-feel weird!" You blushed as you grasped your arm.

Feeling Karma's eyes travel around your body you felt more and more flustered as you didn't even notice him come closer.

The time you finally noticed was when you were going to insult him, but once your head flipped to his direction you realized how close he was getting.

"H-hey why are you so-"

You were suddenly on fire as Karma put his forehead against yours and used his thumb to wipe off the lipstick you had on earlier.